PDA

View Full Version : I need pegwarmers! Please help.

Tyranusspotting
08-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Hi, anyone who can get me a batch of pegwarmers and other SAGA figures that were put on clearance months back?
So heres what I could really use:

Geonosians ( the Warrior and Massif keeper )
-the more the better images/icons/tongue.gif
Plo Koon
Clone Pilot
Female Tusken
Watto ( AOTC )
Captain Typho
Tan coloured Battle Droid
Cloud City Escape Chewie
Hoth Han
Tusken with rem. head
Clone Wars Droid 3-pack
Clone Wars Clone Army 3-pack with the green / red field scanner Clone, the standing one in any color and a ducking version in any color.

Tell me if its possible to get these.
I live in Austria.
Of course I wouldnt mind giving extra tip / a
small present or trading.
Let me know. images/icons/smile.gif

Captain_Piet
08-27-2003, 10:54 AM
Hi,

I noticed you're from Austria, so that probably accounts for misunderstanding, but several of the figures you mentioned were never pegwarmers, and, in fact, are very rare in most parts.
Of the figures you listed, Plo Koon may have been a pegwarmer circa April 2002 but is extremely hard to find in stores now. I should know, I've been looking for him.
Clone Pilots usually get gobbled up the second they hit the shelves although I have heard of instances where they do sit for a little. I've never seen them at any of the clearance sales at KayBee or TRU.
Female Tusken and Captain Typho can be hard to find, depending on condition. You'd probably have to buy a rehash 4-pack with two REAL pegwarmers like Orn Free Taa and Endor Han to get them.
Tan coloured Battle Droids disappear in my neck of the woods. People buy them to paint them red. Again, best bet would be a 4-pack.
Hoth Han is very hard to find. Never clearanced.
Tusken with rem. head completely missed most areas. Not clearanced either.
Clone Wars Droid 3-pack, good luck. Never pegwarmed, never will.
And the Clone Wars Clone Army 3-pack with the green / red field scanner Clone, the standing one in any color and a ducking version in any color, you have to be there when they opened the case. These have not been out long enough to be cleared out. They do that on their own.
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I thought I'd let you know.

CharWars
08-28-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Tyrannusspotting_Binks:
pegwarmers and other SAGA figures <font size="2" face="arial">He didn't say everything he was after was a pegwarmer.

n2odancer
08-28-2003, 09:10 AM
You have Mail.

Tyranusspotting
08-28-2003, 09:53 AM
The American Dream is a LIE! images/icons/frown.gif

images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

P.S.: Im from Austria- not Australia just to make this cristal clear. People always mix this up. images/icons/grin.gif

Jeremy
08-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Tyrannusspotting_Binks:
P.S.: Im from Austria- not Australia just to make this cristal clear. People always mix this up. images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I love that! Did you know that in Austria they sell a t-shirt with "There aren't any kangaroos in Austria" on it? How cool is that!

Jeremy

Tyranusspotting
08-28-2003, 05:28 PM
Yes you did, Captain Piet. Im very proud. images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/grin.gif

P.S.: Though I did hear the phrase before I never seen one of these, Jeremy.
Thanks for letting me know those actually exist.

Back to topic: Anyone who has lots of Geonosians for sale? images/icons/smile.gif

Captain_Piet
08-29-2003, 12:29 AM
I said Austria.