PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye as a moderator, fella's

Neo_242
05-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi all,

I have no enjoyment anymore in moderating the Marketplaces and have decided to step down as a moderator. My status will change soon.

I have put much time and effort in trying to keep this a clean marketplace, but I seem to have overdone so, if I read some recent comments.

Thanks to all who have supported me in the past ...

Bart

Jango_Fettish
05-23-2003, 02:10 PM
No need to go, Bart. What you have to realize is that our beef is actually with Philip. You're just the messanger and some of us fail to realize it.

I asked a a question here in the forums, and it never got a straight up answer.

I also posted my concerns in the Feedback + Suggestions forum, to no avail. Both this, and the way that my last 3 complaints have been handled goes to show that Philip apparently doesn't care about the quality of his forums.
I drew that conclusion a long time ago.

In closing, you don't need to go, and you don't need to blame yourself. You were just doin' your job.

However, if this is just a change of heart that wasn't brought on by the latest rash of people being upset with the new Classified "rules", I understand. I've left internet posiitons b/c I lost the motivation.

Either way, I'm sorry, and I hope I didn't say anything to make you give up.

[ 05-23-2003, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Jango Fettish ]

Darth_Kenobi
05-23-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Jango Fettish:
No need to go, Bart. What you have to realize is that our beef is actually with Philip. You're just the messanger and some of us fail to realize it.

I asked a a question here in the forums, and it never got a straight up answer.

I also posted my concerns in the Feedback + Suggestions forum, to no avail. Both this, and the way that my last 3 complaints have been handled goes to show that Philip apparently doesn't care about the quality of his forums.
I drew that conclusion a long time ago.

In closing, you don't need to go, and you don't need to blame yourself. You were just doin' your job.

However, if this is just a change of heart that wasn't brought on by the latest rash of people being upset with the new Classified "rules", I understand. I've left internet posiitons b/c I lost the motivation.

Either way, I'm sorry, and I hope I didn't say anything to make you give up. <font size="2" face="arial">Ditto with what Jango Fettish said. If I said anything in that post that made you feel bad I'm sorry as will.

Baltan_Seijin
05-23-2003, 03:09 PM
Sorry to hear that, Bart... you were one of the good ones images/icons/frown.gif

08:01:14:07 LOOSE images/icons/wink.gif