PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who are going to the mexico con

Dirty_Sith
05-07-2003, 03:45 PM
If you are reading this then it is possible that you are going to the mexico con. If I were to give someone $45 would they be nice enough to get me one of the silver Bobas. This ammount I am offering should cover Pain and suffering of aquiring one. If you can help please reply to Toyguy86@aol.com

DTMAN
05-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Same here.

Thinking about going, but if someone is definitely going.
Willing to buy or trade.

Thanks.

Yak
05-07-2003, 05:00 PM
and me images/icons/smile.gif

Bounty_Hunter
05-08-2003, 02:38 AM
and me, I'll be willing to trade vintage plus some cash for it! images/icons/grin.gif

Speed_Kat
05-08-2003, 04:31 AM
I'd like to unite my cry for help along with those longing for this figure and let anyone going to Mexicon know that, I'd be willing to depart with one Silver 25th Anniversary Vader MOMC and one MOMC Celebration 2 Jorg Sacul for two of the silver Fetts.

r0cktr00p3r
05-08-2003, 07:42 AM
WELL, IM DOWN HERE IN DA SOUTHWEST TEXAS LIVE ON THE BORDER OF MEX.SILVER BOBA HUH..DAMN I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE SILVER BOBA..I WAS UP THERE LAST WK AND PICKED UP 3X MEXICAN 4PACK,18X MEXICAN HOTWHEEL T.HUNT,..DAMN HOW RARE OR IS IT HARD TO FIND THE SILVER BOBA ?(IS THE BOBA CARDED OR BOXED LMK?
LMK DUE TO I PAY THIS CHIK 10.00 IF SHE ORDERS ME SOME STARWARS CASES..AND LETS ME TAKE THE 1ST PICK OF THE BOXES..

ONCE, I STOPPED IN THIS STORE DEEP INSIDE MEXICO,AND FOUND ME SEVERAL VINTAGE 3"G.I.JOES AND SOME 1X 12"LILY SANDPPL AND 7X CARDED FIGURES
CARDS WHERE ALL MESSED UP...BUT FOR 20.00 WHAT DO U EXPECT..GOT GREAT DEAL images/icons/grin.gif

2 DIFF KIND OF COLLECTORS
1ST HE WHO ONLY WANTS TO MAKE MONEY
2ND HE WHO INJOYS AND LOVES COLLECTION FOR THE THRILL

P.S. HAS ANYBODY SEEM MY FATHER G.LUCAS images/icons/grin.gif
THNXS R0CKTR00PER