PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Geonosis lot for sale!!!

05-03-2003, 10:59 PM
I have a decent sized loose lot of Saga figures, deluxe, and ship/playset for sale which pretty much centers around the Battle of Geonosis. This is all of the Saga stuff that I own and I would like to stick with Action Fleet from now on. Everything listed is loose, but mint and complete. I am asking $165 shipped in the US for the whole lot of 67 figures, 13 deluxe sets, one ship, and one playset. I am pretty firm on the price and I would rather not break it up. Please email me with any interest. Thanks and here is the list:

Figures-
Red Clone x10
Clone Pilot x8
Preview Clone x1
Geonosian Warrior x8
Super Battle Droid x13
White Arena Battle Droid x4
Arena Destroyer Droid x5
Yoda Jedi Master
Yoda Jedi High Councel
Shaak Ti
Uluminara Unduli
R2-D2 Sentry
Anakin Ambush
Anakin Hanger Duel
Mace Rescue
Kit Fisto
Nikto Jedi
Sasee Tin
Plo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi
Jango Final Battle
Zam Wessel
Obi Wan Pilot
Count Dooku
Tyranus Geonosian Escape

Deluxe Figures-
Mace w/wht Battle Droid
Yoda w/Force Powers
C-3P0 w/droid factory
Arena Conflict Accessory Set w/red Battle Droid x10

Ships/Playsets-
Republic Gunship
Arena Playset w/unapplied sticker sheet

Southern_Ontario
05-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Why won't you sell outside of the us?

05-04-2003, 11:33 AM
I am willing to sell outside of the US. The price that I listed was just for shipping within the US, it would be a little more to say, Canada. I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't sell to anyone else.

DarthDave
05-04-2003, 04:36 PM
That's an incredible offer. You make me wish I hadn't already purchased nine red clone troopers, eight clone pilots, seven geonosians, six super battle droids, FIVE JEDI KNIGHTS.... Four Droidekas, Three R2s, Two Anakins, and one Darth Tyranus.

Whoa, I need to get a life. In any case, please e-mail me. $165 makes an all-out Arena Army battle set downright affordable. I also would like to talk about the last few MISB Action Fleet goods I have to offer.

Kind regards,
David

05-04-2003, 08:06 PM
This lot has now been sold. Thanks to everyone who replied.