PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION GHOSTBUSTER COLLECTORS!!!

radfury
04-22-2003, 10:05 PM
Ok, first off I know this should go into the vintage forum and that this isnt even starwars related; but I need to find these parts and there are way more people in here. images/icons/blush.gif Sorry, dont get mad at me. images/icons/frown.gif Anyway I am looking for someone who would want to sell me proton packs from the original ghostbuster line. I am customizing a set of ghostbusters and need more proton packs to do so. I checked ebay and I was shocked that I couldnt find an auction with a proton pack; and if I did it was only like one and I need at least 4. I'm also looking for an original sculpt of peter, egon, and winston. It doesnt matter which sculpt just that it is one of the original sculpts. Please help me out here, it would be very much appreciated! Thanks! images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/grin.gif

saber_holder
04-23-2003, 10:01 AM
I have a few of the original packs... I probably have 4 of them too... Only thing is, is that I think all of them has something that is broken on them. Like the pegs on the pack for the gun, or the things on the gun for it to slide up the action figures arm/mount on the pack. Shouldn't be too much of a problem if your customizing them. I also Have the Egon figure that spins around (he has white armor and a red jumpsuit). PM me if your interested!

radfury
04-24-2003, 11:31 AM
I PM'ed you. Thankyou so much for the help! images/icons/smile.gif

saber_holder
04-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Right back at ya.