PDA

View Full Version : Load o' stuff to get rid of!

04-20-2003, 02:56 PM
Hi all,
I have to drop a ton a stuff...simplfying my life and making room. I still love Star Wars and am keeping some key elements of my collections, but I'm looking to get rid of a ton of stuff to fellow fans who would appreciate it.

SO...my loss, your gain. I have loose figures, carded figures, small and 12", loose vehicles, boxed vehicles, and other 'stuff'(like the animated banks, applause stuff, etc...etc...)yadda yadda yadda...

Please email me at xerxes@cts.com and let me know what you are looking for. I'll dig through the stuff and let you know if I have it or not. Easiest way for me to do this. I have 90's to Episode I stuff. And a LOT of it!

I will respond same day to your email and I will give you my ebay rating so you know I'm legit.

Thanks again and email me with your wants!

René

Obi_Robz
04-20-2003, 03:10 PM
A mod will probably move this to the Modern Classifieds (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=19) section.

images/icons/smile.gif

04-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi Rene,
Sent you an e-mail
Let me know!

Darth_Bryan
04-20-2003, 07:52 PM
You are right a mod is moving this to the appropriate place.

Neo_242
04-21-2003, 04:57 AM
And another mod will close this topic down... You have to post a full list of your haves + prices in the Modern Classifieds. Feel free to repost if you're ready...

Bart