PDA

View Full Version : FS: POTF2 Vehicles, 12" figures, and a couple vintage...

Luke_Walton
04-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I've got a few items in three categories that I've been trying to get rid of. The prices have been lowered on a few of these items that have previously been offered. If your interested in any of these items or would like more information please e-mail me at starhorse@velocitus.net

Vehicles:
Slave 1 $17 - Shadows of the Empire version w/great condition box. Includes interior cardboard and instructions. The toy has been taken out of the box but is in near mint condition, only used for display.

Dash Rendars Outrider $17 - Shadows of the Empire w/near mint box. Includes interior cardboard and instructions. This toy has also only been used for display purposes, and is in great condition.

12"
Lando Calrissian - Loose excellent condition, complete - $12

Tusken Raider - Loose excellent condition, complete - $12

Luke Skywalker X - Wing Pilot - Loose excellent condition, complete - $12

Luke Skywalker Bespin - Loose good condition, missing jacket and blaster, has lightsaber - $7

Vintage:
Slave I - Good condition, shows ware. Stickers have been applied and some are pealing. - $15

Snowspeeder - Great condition, only a couple stickers are pealing slightly. Complete except for toy cable. This is a fantastic display piece, electronics still functional. - $22