PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Following Darth Vader prototypes

The_Twisted_Sithster
03-19-2003, 04:03 AM
I know this may be kind of a long shot, but I figured it was worth a try. I'm looking to buy the following modern-era Darth Vader prototypes. Please send pix and prices if you have any of them for sale, or send pertinent contact info if you know anyone who might be able to locate such pieces for me. NOTE: Items desired are listed in approximate order of my current priority preferences.

1. Playskool Vader (hardcopy or first shot in at least partial non-production colors). High premium placed on obtaining hardcopy, preferrably painted.

2. Vader Palm Talker (hardcopy or first shot--first shot in at least partial non-production colors moderately preferred).

3. Vader Epic Force (first shot--at least partial non-production colors strongly preferred).

4. Vader figural game piece from 2002 Tomy of Japan Meditation Chamber game (hardcopy or first shot).

5. 2-up hardcopy of Action Masters Vader in dueling pose w/production head sculpt (already have variant, non-produced head sculpt).

6. Full set first shot of Unleashed Vader (either version)--must come with base and all accessories, including saber.

7. Darth Vader 3 3/4" figure from MOTDS 2-pack (Vader only--first shot in non-production colors preferred).

8. Darth Vader 3 3/4" figure from 25th Anniversary 2-pack (Vader only--first shot in non-production colors preferred).

[POST EDITED TO ADD ITEMS TO WANT LIST.]

[ 03-24-2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Chad Anderson ]

The_Twisted_Sithster
04-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Please add to the above list a first shot or hardcopy of the 10" Hasbro vinyl Vader Character Collectible, and a first shot or hardcopy of either of the Applause 10" vinyl figures from the mid-90's. Thanks.

Chad

_DJ_
04-09-2003, 04:35 PM
You might want to try POTF2.com (http://www.potf2.com)

There are guys there that are into proto's and such.