60 a piece......
if interested email me at mikele515@hotmail.com

MetalJedi
03-11-2003, 08:30 PM
I'll give you 30 for both.

skmastaz
03-12-2003, 01:01 AM
I'll give you $30 for Sacul!
Those prices are pretty steep. Especially the faker, you are very near the scalper line on that one. I'm not even going to start on the Sacul thing.

aznbala503
03-12-2003, 01:21 AM
I'll give you $20 for the Faker. That is more than fair because it only cost $15 from toyfair.

Dirty_Sith
03-12-2003, 03:26 AM
Yeah man come on. I know you probably ordered that Faker from toyfair for the $15 that you should be selling it for. I'll give you $20 for it if you really want to sell it.

ShawnT
03-12-2003, 08:35 AM
Guys, this scalper thing is getting out of hand. Cut the guy some slack. They are his figures, let him charge as much as he wants for them. Just don't buy them.

Have you ever considered the posibility that he paid an outrageous price for them himself to begin with?

I know I paid $85 for my Sacul when it first came out, with a BIN price on Ebay. So going by your rational, if I ever try to get my money back, I'd be scalping???

tangfoot
03-12-2003, 08:53 AM
What the hell is a "Faker"?

aznbala503
03-12-2003, 10:19 AM
It's a MOTU figure

tangfoot
03-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by aznbala503:
It's a MOTU figure <font size="2" face="arial">Oh, that helped. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Do I need to ask what the hell MOTU is? images/icons/confused.gif

TopJedi
03-12-2003, 10:41 AM
The Faker figure that is being offerred for sale here is an exsclusive ToyFare magazine figure. It's part of the new Masters Of The Universe toy series.....hence the MOTU images/icons/wink.gif

tangfoot
03-12-2003, 11:45 AM
I see.

So the only thing I was confused about was this being a STAR WARS collecting forum?

Jango_Fettish
03-12-2003, 11:54 AM
No statute of limitations as to what you can sell here. Simpsons, MOTU, Transformers, GI Joe Star Wars..they are all toys.

As for the prices, I doubt someone paid $60 for a $15 Toyfare figure that was put out less than 2 months ago.

The Sacul is merited, and people have to come to accept it. I think his price is very fair.

skmastaz
03-12-2003, 12:06 PM
I guess my comment was kind of out of line... but I really will give you $30 for Sacul!

03-12-2003, 12:18 PM
hey now im no scalper but im no fool either. actually i didnt buy either one of them when they came out. it took me months of planning and generous trading to finally get me the sacul which involved trades with several people on another site where i served as middle man until i got a sacul shipped my way. ive traded well over 60 dollars worth of figs for this bad boy. and the same goes for the faker. i traded to get this fig as well......
.......oh and the faker has been traded. yes TRADED. not sold so dont go calling me a scalper...........
anyway the sacul is still up for grabs.

[ 03-12-2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: mikele ]

tangfoot
03-12-2003, 12:59 PM
No need to get defensive...

Unless YOU think you're scalping.

03-12-2003, 04:43 PM
i got defensive because i was coming close to being accused of being one.
and by the way i hope you dont think youre funny cuz youre not. even if i was a scalper (which im not) so what? there probably plenty of scalpers online. what are you gonna do about it? nothing. thats what. cuz just cuz you dont give him a hefty profit someone else foolish enough will. and hey dont hate their customers either maybe they just wanted something that bad . its their choice. thats reality, deal with it.

anyway if your gonna be smart keep it to yourself. if youre interested in the sacul then your reply is welcome. images/icons/smile.gif

[ 03-12-2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: mikele ]

Boba_Fett
03-12-2003, 07:40 PM
Sent you a PM Mikele.

03-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tangfoot:
I see.

So the only thing I was confused about was this being a STAR WARS collecting forum? <font size="2" face="arial">what you gonna do bout it huh?..........
thats what i thought.

anyway try sending the pm again cuz i didnt receive it. thanks in advance.......

03-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by tangfoot:
I see.

So the only thing I was confused about was this being a STAR WARS collecting forum? <font size="2" face="arial">what you gonna do bout it huh?..........
thats what i thought. gawd i hate smart *****

anyway try sending the pm again cuz i didnt receive it. thanks in advance.......

this_guy1980
03-13-2003, 11:49 PM
u still interested in trading?

beyondtherim
03-15-2003, 11:02 AM
Mail

tangfoot
03-17-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by mikele:
i got defensive because i was coming close to being accused of being one.
and by the way i hope you dont think youre funny cuz youre not. even if i was a scalper (which im not) so what? there probably plenty of scalpers online. what are you gonna do about it? nothing. thats what. cuz just cuz you dont give him a hefty profit someone else foolish enough will. and hey dont hate their customers either maybe they just wanted something that bad . its their choice. thats reality, deal with it.

anyway if your gonna be smart keep it to yourself. if youre interested in the sacul then your reply is welcome. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Jeez...try to make a joke, and scalpers get all up in arms.

tangfoot
03-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by mikele:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by tangfoot:
I see.

thats what i thought.

anyway try sending the pm again cuz i didnt receive it. thanks in advance....... </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I wasn't interested, I was just making general comments that may be entertaining to the viewing public.