PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Bonus Battle Droid Packs Ric Olie and Senator Palpatine.

daftmaul
12-14-2002, 09:33 AM
Looking for Episode 1 Bonus Battle Droid Packs ,Ric Olie and Senator Palpatine, to complete my collection. If any of you top guys know where these can be found can you email me at juliancavendish@hotmail.com.

I would be willing to trade my Toy Fair Vader (IF I HAD ONE, which i do not,... blast)!

Willing to pay top dollar and shipping costs to the UK.

Starting to wonder if these figures actually exist! images/icons/grin.gif Let me know even if you have seen one so that I don't loose hope!!!! images/icons/wink.gif Many thanks,
Jules.

[ 12-14-2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: JulianCavendish ]

Per_Lindstr_m
12-15-2002, 06:55 AM
"Good" to know that I´m not the only one having problems with completing my Bonus battle droid collection. I need Watto and Panaka. But I have the ones you are missing so they are out there =) Anyway, Ebay is probably the place to look - but they don´t show up that often anymore....

I hope you don´t mind that I wrote my wants in your topic, if so then I´ll remove them.

daftmaul
12-16-2002, 11:07 AM
Hello Per Lindström,

Don't mind you posting at all. Good to hear these figures are out there. Just got Watto, worth waiting for! Many thanks, Jules. images/icons/grin.gif

Per_Lindstr_m
12-16-2002, 12:53 PM
I looked at BT and he got the figures you need - take a look.

daftmaul
12-16-2002, 02:38 PM
Hi,

Who is BT?

daftmaul
12-16-2002, 02:44 PM
The Light Has just dawned. Do you mean Brain and his toys, looking now......thanks images/icons/grin.gif

daftmaul
12-16-2002, 03:25 PM
Big thanks to Per Lindström. Thanks Buddy, what were the chances of that? I've bought loads of stuff from BT but never seen both of them advertised before. Many thanks again images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Per_Lindstr_m
12-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Your welcome.

Feel free to email me if you find Watto or Panaka images/icons/wink.gif

Maybe I should be a little carefull with my shortens (not sure if that´s how you write it, feel free to correct me if it´s wrong).

Just to let you know, BBD and BDP is very useful when you don´t feel for writing "Bonus battle droid" and "Bonus pit droid" over and over again. So if these shortens (or anything similair) aren´t used on these boards then I suggest they should be.

daftmaul
12-17-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Per Lindström:
Your welcome.

Feel free to email me if you find Watto or Panaka images/icons/wink.gif

"Thanks Per Lindström, will do!"

Maybe I should be a little carefull with my shortens (not sure if that´s how you write it, feel free to correct me if it´s wrong).

"We understand! shortens = abbreviations!"

Just to let you know, BBD and BDP is very useful when you don´t feel for writing "Bonus battle droid" and "Bonus pit droid" over and over again. So if these shortens (or anything similair) aren´t used on these boards then I suggest they should be.<font size="2" face="arial">

[ 12-17-2002, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: JulianCavendish ]