PDA

View Full Version : Great new website for POTF2 prototypes

Bill_Wills
12-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Hi Everyone,
If you are interested in buying prototypes, unproduced items, concept items or rare vintage production items, my friend Tracey Hamilton and I are about to put the finishing touches on our website [URL removed by Neo-242] that features some incredible items that span several collections that we have purchased, including two recent deals with an ex-Hasbro Design Engineer. We both live in the greater Cincinnati area and have been fortunate to be able to land some nice things over the years. This website is simply our way of selling additional pieces to offset the cost of our own collection. We aren’t dealers, and we both have full time jobs. You may have seen me on eBay (user id bwills) as I have been very active buyer and seller for the past several years. We have both been very active in the Star Wars community for quite a while now and have done our best to maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity. Stop by and take a look and let us know if you see something you’re interested in. Be sure and book mark the site and check back frequently. Thanks for your time.

[ 12-13-2002, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Neo-242 ]

Neo_242
12-13-2002, 11:45 AM
Linking to personal webshops isn't allowed in our forums.

Please read our Marketplace rules, a link to them is provided in my signature...

Thank you, come again images/icons/smile.gif

Bart

[ 12-13-2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Neo-242 ]