PDA

View Full Version : I need pilots!

SenatorPalpatine
12-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Hey there people! I just took a long look at my collection to see what I was missing, and then it dawned on me like sha! I have no pilots! Now what's an alliance supposed to do if they have no pilots to fly their ships, huh? What is an empire to do when they have no dogs to throw out into space and the mercy of the Rebel Alliance? Well, we can't have that. If you have any Star Wars pilots, as in pilot gear, then email me. I'm talkin any kind of pilots, TIE, A-B-X-Y-Wing I'll take off your hands.Aww, heck, just cuz I'm nice, here's a list, just so you get an idea of what I'm looking for:

Biggs Darklighter
Wedge Antilles
Jek Porkins
Death Star Trooper (Not a Pilot, but I'm planning on turning him into a Talon Kardde)
Y-Wing Pilot
B-Wing Pilot
Dack Dude (Can't remember his last name but he came with the POTJ snowspeeder)
Luke Skywalker (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker (POTJ) x 2
Rebel Pilot Cinema Scene
Tie Pilot x2

That's just about it, and like I said, customs are always welcome as long as they look decent.

I WOULD LIKE ALL FIGURES TO BE LOOSE AND I WILL ACCEPT ALL OFFERS

Email me if your interested, masterchief343@hotmail.com

On said note, you know that you are in the middle of a deal with me but I never replied to your email, I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me an update, because I tend to lose track once in a while and cannot keep up.

Regards-

[ 12-08-2002, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Chancellor-Palpatine ]

SenatorPalpatine
12-09-2002, 11:23 PM
Bumpity