PDA

View Full Version : EPHANT MON and GUNSHIP PILOT AT COST!

LAVANEXEL2
12-08-2002, 11:10 AM
READ THIS IF YOU STILL NEED EPHANT MON OR CLONE PILOT! I can help out with the Ephant Mon problem. Last Thursday or Friday, when someone posted that kbtoys.com had Ephant Mon's, I went over there thinking I might get one, but probably not. When I saw that they were actually available, I put in 25 as a quantity number to jokingly see if they had that many, and since I had some extra money, I didn't mind. They let me put my order through and I was just thinking: "Ok, now tomorrow they'll email me and tell me we're not able to fulfill your order or something." I thought if they did somehow fulfill it, I would just share them with everyone on here, since I'm sure some scalpers hide out on here and went right over and ordered some - I'd beat them to a large number and share. So, if anyone is interested in Ephant Mon's at cost, email me at lavanexel2@aol.com - I also have 10 clone trooper pilots at cost. Please don't call me a hoarder, because I'll just as soon return these if no one is interested. I'm not a scalper - I hope everyone that wants one can get one. Some are more damaged than others, so make a note if you're an opener or not, and I'll try to send the worst cards to the openers and the better ones to the carded collectors. You can check my feedback on Ebay, because I buy stuff there all the time (lavanexel2@aol.com) so you know I'm realiable. I'd like to accept Paypal only so I can get payment quickly and send out the stuff quickly so everyone gets it before the severe holiday rush. One per person so we keep it fair! Hope I'm able to help a lot of people out! ------ Chris

JediHunter
12-09-2002, 12:10 AM
interested in ephant mon....maybe trooper!

obikenobi23
12-09-2002, 12:39 AM
You have mail! Atleast you will in a couple minutes when I send it.... images/icons/smile.gif

Dain_Bramage
12-09-2002, 12:55 AM
Mail coming at ya!

Admiral_Ackbar
12-09-2002, 11:09 AM
I'll call you a hoarder for the simple fact that my order of 1 lonely Ephant was cancelled!!

LAVANEXEL2
12-09-2002, 09:33 PM
ObiWan1977... you're welcome to one from me if you're interested... at cost of course and I won't cancel your order!

12-09-2002, 10:33 PM
mail comin atcha'!

KingTigerII
12-09-2002, 11:57 PM
I could use a Ephant Mon and Clone pilots.....

LmK Panzer!!!

12-11-2002, 04:59 PM
Sign me up, I'll take one of each and I can pay by PayPal right away. I am an opener by the way.