PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Figures At TRU

Carnor_Jax
11-29-2002, 01:39 AM
If anyone is going to TRU on Black Friday I need to ask a favor...I am working tomorrow and cannot make it first thing in the morning..only after work..(6pm or so.)so by then all of the goodies will be gone..I know I'm asking a lot but if someone can pick up 2 of the Ephant Mon figures I would gladly pay for shipping & handling..plus a little extra for these figures so PLEASE help me out...One is for me and one is for my nephew I WILL NOT pay E-Bay(Scalper)prices...I don't want to lose faith in this list because I've had a lot of great deals and great people that have helped me out alot(and vice versa)so please if you can help LMK

Thanks so much!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Jax

wycljr@aol.com

images/icons/grin.gif

The_Real_Jon
11-29-2002, 07:37 AM
There was not a single Ephant Mon at my TRU.

BobaBoy
11-29-2002, 11:30 AM
well it is 8am over here and TRU called me up to ask if i could work even though i quit and they said everything was moving and they needed a lot of cashiers and since this is payday i am going to stop by and pick up my check but i think any new figs will b nil to none! so dude betta check amazon.com i saw him on there a weekago and knew i shoulda snatched his bigg butt up! but alas i didn't oh well just wait till after xmas

Carnor_Jax
11-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Hey guys just found out check out:

Kay-Bee Toys.com (http://www.kbtoys.com)

They have the Clonetrooper Pilots as well as Ephant Mon for $4.99 each!!!!!!!

Check 'em out before they are gone..

Jax

images/icons/shocked.gif