PDA

View Full Version : Sealed Case containing R2D2 with Holographic Leia! Very reasonable price!

masterjedi
11-05-2002, 08:42 PM
This case contains 12 MINT Figures...3x Imperial Stormtrooper w/blast damage, 1x R2-D2 w/holo Leia, 1x Luke Skywalker w/skyhopper model, 1x Jawa w/Gonk Droid, 1x Greedo w/blast damage, 2x Han Solo Cantina, and 3x Darth Vader w/interrogation droid. This is a rare opportunity because these figures have NEVER been on a store shelf. They have not been removed from the case and the case will be double-boxed for shipping. I would like $60.00 plus shipping for the case. Again, this a brand new sealed case that I bought from NewForceComics about 2 years ago. Email me at masterjedi@carolina.rr.com if you are interested.
Thanks,
Keith

hansloroll
11-06-2002, 01:33 AM
Hello

you've got mail
I M unsure of what email address will be attached to that
hansloroll@hotmail.com

hansloroll
12-04-2002, 03:37 AM
Hello Keith wonderring if you had sent that yet?

hansloroll
12-13-2002, 01:25 AM
still no response and no figures.Damn.

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

hansloroll
12-16-2002, 12:08 AM
This person is not to be trusted and you should all steer clear.What are my options for getting my money back.He has never responded to my emails and I have yet to receive my toys .What can I do?

Neo_242
12-16-2002, 11:55 AM
This person was banned from our forums yesterday, due to flooding and unpolite behaviour.

Him being involved in this doesn't surprise me.
There's not much you can do I guess... Do you have prove that you sent Keith money? If so, maybe you can take further steps.

You can always leave bad feedback on him in our feedback area, but I guess this won't get your money back...

Bart