PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!!!POTJ IG-88 and EPHONTMON!!!!

jimsidious
10-26-2002, 04:32 AM
I didnt realy come to buy but I think I've traded all the good stuff so now I'm needing to buy.
What I need are first and formost EPHONTMON I need two MOMC(C9.5 or better) and perferably in starcases, the Reebo band pairs(of course MOMC,and obviously not in starcase hahaha)and an IG-88 POTJ also MOMC(C9.5 or better)and would like to have in starcase but is not necesary.
give me some offers and I'll LYK if its conciderable(and dont be asking for scalper prices if thats what I wanted I would go get them their)

[ 11-01-2002, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: jimsidious ]

jimsidious
11-01-2002, 03:43 PM
Edited added new want and willing to pay for it also images/icons/smile.gif I NEED THE EPHONTMON!!!!!i know someone out their has him and has access to him please help out a fellow collector and his mom dude we are searching high and low but nothing images/icons/frown.gif at least let me know what wave he came with if thats all I get that would be enough for me

jimsidious
11-01-2002, 11:06 PM
definatly holding back with the ephontmon,a friend just found one here where I'm at so I'll only pay 5.50$ for each unless starcases are with them then I'll pay 6.50$ for each plus priority shipping.But the IG-88 and reebo band pairs are still up for offers thanks to all