PDA

View Full Version : Revise Of Collection For Sale

10-23-2002, 05:08 PM
alright guys i got 1995-2002 most of every figure started lacking off on the tail end of the episode 1 line and the end of the power of the jedi line but 95 thru 98 i can prettyy much garuntee every new figure that came out that yr i got in my collection for sale on the card
i would like to sell my collection as a whole dont really want to bust up the figure collection also ive got international figures im gonna throw in thier,
also for sale i got some exclusive vehicles that are still in the box
i got some of the vehicles that came with figures still in the box for sale
and my 12inch dolls ill sale as a seprate set from the 3 3/4 figures

just those small ones i want to sell in one whack

but if you want to buy the entire collection 12inch the vehicles and all hey thats great be glad to work with ya'll
sorry for the confussion ya'll didnt mean too

The Hot Rod Cowboy

Dax
10-23-2002, 09:53 PM
HotRodCowboy, please reveiw the classified guidelines which state that you must list all the items you are selling as well as name the price that you want for them. I know that can be a huge pain when we are talking about hundreds of items however it is what we require here. If you could update your post within the next 24 hours (you can edit them, you don't have to start afresh)I will be able to leave this post open for you. Thanks and good luck with your sale images/icons/smile.gif

10-23-2002, 10:16 PM
Dax no problem man just give me a bit to get the list up ill have to find my list shouldnt take mroe tahn ohh a day or so j/k i wont be able to do it till tomarrow night due to the fact of work and school
BTW THE R2D2 GIVEAWAY STARTS NOVEMBER 3RD AT TOYS R US i know because i workt he aciton figure and video game dpt at the one in huntsvile
as soon as i find the guidelines ill let you know more details