PDA

View Full Version : selling shmi skywalker finished prototype second series comm tech chip

10-18-2002, 10:29 PM
unfortunatly, i have sell this shmi chip.
it is loose as many of the very few prototype second series chips are, very few made it to carded form
this is mint mint and in a plastic case to protect
it. i even input the lines into the memory of the reader just so i dont need to use the chip a lot.
its loose and in excellent condition. you dont really
want to know what i paid for it, you'd die but at least i have my chewie chip. i hate to sell this as i will probly' never find another but i dont have a choice. i would like to get about 120.00 plus 3.50
for priority shipping to getit out quicker so if anyone is interested or know someone who is,
feel free to drop me like at Lmcast575@cs.com
there are pictures at the jawa.com under the
ctc2 unproduced guide to see what the few look like and the lines they contain. they are oval with clear top and picture of character with name and chip number next to it and the bottom is oval also but blue with the words star wars acros the bottom'there is also still the foot peg and hole for the chain. nice piece, really.

thanks for your time and take it easy

darth mabus

10-24-2002, 05:43 PM
hi all

just wanted to say that the shmi comm tech chip is
still for sale and if you want to see a picture
go to thejawa.com and in the upper right corner
is a like to the CTC2 definitive guide.
it has them all and the lines they say.
they were really expensive, fact the whole set
of which they only had three, was being sold for 1800.00 buy youd die to know what i paid for the shmi and ben kenobi when the broke up the thrid setto sell. so my price is a bargain and thanks for your attention

10-24-2002, 05:45 PM
hi all

just wanted to say that the shmi comm tech chip is
still for sale and if you want to see a picture
go to thejawa.com and in the upper right corner
is a like to the CTC2 definitive guide.
it has them all and the lines they say.
they were really expensive, fact the whole set
of which they only had three, was being sold for 1800.00 buy youd die to know what i paid for the shmi and ben kenobi when the broke up the thrid setto sell. so my price is a bargain and thanks for your attention [LIST]