PDA

View Full Version : WTB 12" Red Clonetrooper

Darth_Mahler
10-02-2002, 10:30 PM
I am looking to buy one of these. I found the white and yellow ones, but I have been unable to find a red one. I would prefer in the box, but the box need not be mint.

Does anyone out there have one they wouldn't mind letting go of? images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks!! images/icons/smile.gif

JoshEEE
10-02-2002, 10:32 PM
My local Kaybee is chocked full of these. If you want to pay their cost + shipping, I'll go get you one and send it to you.

Let me know....PM or post here.

Darth_Mahler
10-02-2002, 10:35 PM
JoshEEE,

Sounds great! Please let me know total price + shipping. I will let you know by posting.

Matt

JoshEEE
10-02-2002, 11:45 PM
I will give the store a call tomorrow and ask how much they cost. I bought mine with another couple of figures, so i don't know exactly.

I think shipping for a package that size is around 5 or 6 bucks, so hopefully it doesn't end up being too expensive to be a good alternative for ya.

Darth_Mahler
10-04-2002, 12:20 AM
Thanks JoshEEE!! images/icons/grin.gif I really appreciate it. I have been itching to get this one to finish out my 12" Clonetrooper set.

Darth_Mahler
10-04-2002, 12:38 AM
Anything yet Josh? I hope they still have some...

Desert_Dweller
10-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Hey Jango, did you get my e-mail? I think I've got a Red Clone 12" Cost plus shipping images/icons/smile.gif e-mail me.

[ 10-04-2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Desert Dweller ]

DTMAN
10-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Hello.

Any chance they have any extra 12" Yellow Clonetrooper.

Last one I need. Thanks.

JoshEEE
10-04-2002, 01:24 PM
Sorry...I thought I answered this post already but apparently I forgot. Two things:

YES they still have both clonetroopers, but they are more expensive here than I've seen them for at target.

They are 21.99 plus tax (8.8% in WA I think).

Then you have to add shipping which is at least 5, probably 6 bucks.
Seems pretty expensive to me....but if you're interested, I'll be happy to help.

Let me know.

[ 10-04-2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: JoshEEE ]

Darth_Mahler
10-04-2002, 01:52 PM
Hey Josh,

That does sound a little steep right now, but I understand that they are becoming hard to find. Let me ponder it, and if I am still interested, you will be the first to know! images/icons/smile.gif

JoshEEE
10-04-2002, 04:15 PM
No problem. I feel for ya man, I wish we could avoid shipping. 21.99 + tax was a lot for me to buy em, and I live here. Kaybee is expensive to begin with, and shipping on top of that brings it up to near scalping prices.

That's the LAST thing I ever want to be associated with.

On the OTHER hand, I am also not willing to eat the 6 bucks shipping cost myself just to be nice to a stranger.

So, I'd suggest you keep on looking. Hopefully these will come into grand supply at your local kaybee too. But if you get tired of waiting and want me to check again, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

images/icons/smile.gif

Darth_Mahler
10-04-2002, 05:44 PM
Sounds good Josh. Thanks for the concern, and I will be checking out the scene to see what I can find. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Matt images/icons/smile.gif

JoshEEE
10-04-2002, 06:46 PM
No problem. I'm always on these boards looking for people who might need something I have, or can get...so that they can avoid scalpers on Ebay.

In your particular case, since it's a 12" figure AND 21.99 at Kaybee, it wasn't that worthwhile...but in the end it's always better to have a fellow collector go pick it up for you and ship it than to patronize an evil, scumbag, lowlife, S.O.B scalper.

Like.....Brian's Toys perhaps??

http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/12__Dolls.html

Wow...37% markup over KAYBEE (which is already jacked up 2 bucks) and over 40% above retail! Just for sitting on his fat a**. Not a bad job, if you're willing to part with your SOUL.

I'll be dancing on this website's grave.
Muhahahah.

Darth_Mahler
10-04-2002, 10:24 PM
LOL!!! I couldn't agree more. images/icons/wink.gif

JoshEEE
10-04-2002, 11:27 PM
This has to be the longest Classifed ever where no transaction has been made. images/icons/smile.gif

DTMAN
10-05-2002, 06:04 PM
Hello.
Well, I am interested depending on the condition of the 12" Clonetrooper.

Please contact me if still available.
Thank you.

Darth_Mahler
10-06-2002, 12:31 AM
I did something noticable. I am proud of that. images/icons/wink.gif And I am glad that others are using it as well to inform of their clonetrooper needs.

Lets just make this an "if you need a clonetrooper, post it here" thread.

Just a thought. images/icons/wink.gif

JediWannaBe
10-06-2002, 12:59 AM
I have the 12" red & yellow clones and ulti jango in 12" will sell the trio (lot sale) for what I have in them, plmk