PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Galoob Star Wars (Updated)

08-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Thanks to Bossk the Fett Killer and some lucky Ebay buys, I have whittled down my Galoob Want list. If anyone would like to sell (perhaps even trade, I have a few things I could get rid of), please email me:

Wants:

Battle Packs:
#8 Desert Palace
#14 Death Star Escape
#15 Endor Victory
#17 Imperial Troops
#18 Rebel Troops

Character Sets:
Ewoks
Rebel Fleet Troopers
Imperial Pilots
Rebel Pilots

3-Vehicle Sets
XI - Cloud City, Escape Pod, Calamari Cruiser

While I'm at it, I'll ask for a few more things:

Die Cast Death Star & Super Star Destroyer
Action Fleet Tie Defender (I know, the odds are against me on that one).

If you can help, email me at freudguy@comcast.net

Thanks!

[ 08-14-2002, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: freudguy ]

08-14-2002, 07:19 PM
Bump!

Another_Galaxy
08-14-2002, 09:26 PM
It's possible I have an extra Battle Pack #8 (Jabba's Palace, right?). When I can access the dark recesses of the closet I will check and e-mail you.

r2dee2
08-14-2002, 11:03 PM
short4astormtrooper, yes you're right,THIS (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/bp8.htm) is the Battlepack #8 that freudguy is looking for.

08-15-2002, 12:23 AM
Freudguy, I have the battlepack #8 both versions avalible.Also the Ewok mini fig set. Also the 3-Vehicle Set
XI - Cloud City, Escape Pod, Calamari Cruiser. I also have the die cast Deathstar.Check out my want list on the board maybe we can help each other out. images/icons/tongue.gif

08-15-2002, 10:16 AM
DarthMM,
I'm afraid most of the things on your trade list are rare things that I couldn't bring myself to get rid of (plus my son would be completely heartbroken images/icons/wink.gif .

Thanks anyway, though. Good luck with your list.

Another_Galaxy
08-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey! I made a mess, but I found one I'll e-mail you, or I would almost prefer to communicate by the private messages since I have been having problems with my e-mail lately.