PDA

View Full Version : Help with Toy Fair Vader....

4__LOSW
08-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Since these were offered again and I was gone off the computer when that ad went up on the front page(damn!..I was on all day and left and came back and I saw they sold out)...someone please help me out getting 1.

I have helped many,many people here out and I ask for help in return for once,I only ask for stuff every blue moon...so please,help me getting one for a cheap price....I ALWAYS do this for everyone.$200 for one is a joke.

LMK at Ozziehihorse@aol.com.

[ 08-06-2002, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: 4-LOSW ]

BobaBoy
08-22-2002, 04:00 AM
HEY YOU ROCK MAN! SELLING GOOD STUFF AT RETAIL AND SHIPPING! I WISH I HAD A JOB TO PURCHASE FROM YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS! I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR TF VADER, I SAW A LOOSE ONE ON AN AUCTION ON EBAY! THE PERSON SELLING IT DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS RARE AND SOMEONE OUTBID ME AT THE LAST MINUTE FOR IT! THIS FIGURE IS ILLUSIVE AND EBAY PRICES ARE INSANE! KEEP THE FAITH OF THE FORCE!

4__LOSW
08-22-2002, 06:01 AM
Well...thank you very much...I am delighted by your comments my friend.

Tell you what...if you need something and it takes 2 weeks,3 weeks a month to gather the $ necessary to get something from me...just ask and I will hold it for you.....no problem.

I keep all recepits,so it's really no sweat at all.

Just ask me.....and usually I will do it.Take care images/icons/smile.gif

Neo_242
08-22-2002, 08:02 AM
Yeah man, I hate the fact of paying $200 for a NEW SW figure... I mean, what's the point in paying so much money for a plastic item that's not even a year old? Makes no sense to me... I don't like guys who have two/three in their collection. I don't need one, because I don't like the fig, but they should at least give other collectors the chance to buy it ...
Same story goes for Jorg Sacul... I can buy one at my local store for 150Euro ($150) HAHAHAHAHAHA, never for that price :-)

I wish I could help you 4-LOSW, but I can't... I just hope somebody with an extra Vader will read this ...

Thx again for the wonderful service you have ...

KIDD
08-22-2002, 09:22 AM
u got mail images/icons/tongue.gif