PDA

View Full Version : NEED general mills lightsabre pens

07-17-2002, 12:05 AM
hi pple, i need general mills lightsabre pens, all of them EXcept anakin's one. Must be still sealed in their package, i live in singapore n it will be good if someone can sell me all 4 at a go to save shipping, thanks!!!

crealkilla
07-17-2002, 01:12 AM
Hi DarthX Welcome to BHC Forum...I have already completed the lightsaber series by trading. So why you need in sealed package, you still need to display as what I did to all five of mine. They all look cool also I have the cereal box too. So happy hunting for the saber. Why not you try on Ebay?

crealkilla
07-17-2002, 02:23 AM
So DarthX what do you collect. I mean vintage, Classic POTF or Saga from AOTC. I'm a character collector I only collect Boba Fett from POTF & AOTC also Jango Fett. I collect all kinds of variation carded and figures from Kenner, Hasbro, Legos,Micro Machine and any promotional item from fast food and etc... Also collect his vechicle the Slave 1 too. images/icons/grin.gif So if you got any wierd Boba & Jango stuff to offer me do drop an email images/icons/grin.gif

07-17-2002, 03:37 AM
hi, actaully if possible i do wish to have 2 sets, one to open n one to keep sealed, but i know tat the anakin one is hard to come by, so it wont be easy to get. I don have much jango/boba unique stuff but i do have some jango fett movie magnets n handbills.

crealkilla
07-17-2002, 03:45 AM
Hmmmm... sound interesting of the Jango stuffs. So can we trade I don't have extra lightsaber with me. What else do you want in your collection images/icons/grin.gif

07-17-2002, 06:25 AM
hi. i don mind trading but i'm a bit tired of figures liao. Rite now, i'm more into miscellanous stuff like those food premiums or anyting unique but figures. You got anyting? n are you interested in star wars passports?