PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 12" Star Wars and AT-AT walker.

07-07-2002, 07:09 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, but I am not new to the Star Wars universe, and the people whom are in it. I have been collecting Star Wars items for a long time now, and I have simply ran out of room for what I have. So, I would like to sell the following items:

1995-1998(I think) Hasbro AT-AT Walker, with sounds and all accessories, excluding the driver figure, and the commander figure. They were sold along with misc figures awhile back. Please, make an offer. - $25-30 (Pending Sale)

(1995-1998 I think)12" Star Wars POTF:
Obi Wan Kenobi in Tatooine Garb - (Pending Sale)
Luke Skywalker in Bespin Garb - $10
Luke Skywalker in X-Wing Garb - $10 (Pending Sale)
Luke Skywalker in Tatooine Garb - $10
Han Solo in Tatooine Garb - $10
Chewbacca w/fur(damaged bowcaster, can be easily fixed with a dot of glue.) - $12
Darth Vader - $10

Thats all that I want to get rid of I believe. All of the 12" figures are loose but complete, and have their boxes, the boxes have been in stoarge and are a bit rough around the edges, but otherwise the condition of the box is fine. Figures are in fine condition. Please, if you would like to make an offer, shoot me an e-mail over at standard26@attbi.com I will gladly look into your offer, and I will see what I can do. Thanks.

Erik Hilderbrand

[ 07-07-2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: SuppressedFire ]

Tyler_Pugmire
07-07-2002, 08:16 PM
What would you like for the AT-AT, does $25.00-$30.00 sound fair to you?
Email me if interested,
-Ty-

Membraneman
07-07-2002, 08:50 PM
Hi Erik and welcome to BHC. When you post a Sales
thread you must have include a price with your items you wish to sell. We do not allow "best offers". The Modern Classifieds Guidelines state.

YOU MUST INDICATE A SALE PRICE FOR EACH ITEM LISTED. Failure to do so will result in a reminder from a moderator to add prices for each item within a 24-hour grace period or have the sale post deleted.

Please edit your posting to reflect the change. images/icons/smile.gif

07-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Membraneman, thank you for telling me this. I greatly appreciate it, and will remember it from now on.

Tyler, check your e-mail.

Erik