PDA

View Full Version : I need Tri Logo and European Jango Figures!!!!!!

Jango_Fettish
06-30-2002, 09:41 PM
Ok guys. I am looking to buy some figures, if they indeed do exist:

Tri Logo Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/ Background
Tri Logo Jango Fett: Final Battle w/ Fireball Down

Quad Logo Jango Fett: Preview
Quad Logo Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/o BG (below)
Quad Logo Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/ BG
Quad Logo Jango Fett: Final Battle w/ FB Up
Quad Logo Jango Fett: Final Battle w/ FB Down
Quad Logo Jango Fett: Deluxe

Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Preview
Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/ BG
Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/o BG
Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Final Battle w/ FB Up
Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Final Battle w/ FB Down
Tomy/Japan Jango Fett: Deluxe

This is an example of the Quad Logo European Jango Fett:

http://free.howabout.net/pix/ukjango.jpg

I am open to trades also!

[ 06-30-2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Dark Hybrid ]

crealkilla
06-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Darth Hybrid I need that too. I'm looking for Boba Fett European. My Trilogo fire down Jango and Boba Fett is on it's way here. I just purchase European KM Jango yesterday at local flea market for US$11 but no luck on Boba and the firing gaunlant images/icons/frown.gif So if you can help me out of what I want, I can get you the TOMY Preview Jango here. images/icons/grin.gif

Boba and Jango Fett's Collector

crealkilla@hotmail.com

TheHairyFairy
07-01-2002, 03:22 AM
G'day
I have the Quad Logo Jango Fett: Kamino Escape w/o BG figure if your interested still? I would rather trade than sell so email me if your keen.
Cheers.

crealkilla
07-01-2002, 08:59 AM
TheHairyFairy hi there welcome to the forum. So you have the quad KE Jango maybe Darth Hybrid may be interested in that cause I have it already. Can you get KE Boba Fett AND Jango with the fireball in Quad card at your place. Do let us know by emailing us myself and Darth we are both Jango FREAK images/icons/grin.gif This will make more easier of us to get what we are looking/searching for images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

crealkilla@hotmail.com

crealkilla
07-01-2002, 09:07 AM
Bumpity

crealkilla
07-01-2002, 09:09 AM
Bumpity again images/icons/frown.gif

Real_Scooby
07-01-2002, 11:08 AM
Dark Hybrid, Real Scooby here. As you already know, I am from Austria. I may be wrong cause I dont know anything anout card variation, but I am pretty sure, following figures DONT exist on European Quadlogo cards.

Jango Fett : Preview ( as far as I know, the complete POTJ line including the preview wave were US cards with European multilanguaged sticker on the back. The sticker took the entire back and just listed the addresses for the different European Hasbro HQs

Jango Fett : Kamino Escape W/ background ( as far as I know, the background figures are ONLY AVIABLE on US cards. The Backgrounds are some kind of exclusive to the US )

Jango Fett : Final Battle ALL VARIANTS ( deffinatly NOT aviable yet. Only 11 figures aviable on european Quadlogo cards. All from collection 1. ANAKIN OBD, SUPER BATTLE DROID, JANGO KE, R2-D2, C-3PO, AMIDALA, OBI WAN CC, KIT FISTO, CLONETROOPER, ANAKIN HD, YODA. Dont know, if Jango FB is collection 1, but if C2 theres no way he comes on QuadL-Card. )

Hope I could help ya guys a little

[ 07-01-2002, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Real Scooby ]

crealkilla
07-02-2002, 12:38 AM
Bump DUDE images/icons/frown.gif

Jango_Fettish
07-02-2002, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the info, Peter. I'd drive myself crazy looking for all these figures in hopes that they exist.

But hey, this basically means I have almost all the Jango Fett figures now!

Looks like I got a Quad/Euro Jango KE and Tomy Preview Jango coming now.

crealkilla
07-02-2002, 08:31 AM
So my Trilogo Jango Preview, Trilogo FB Jango and KE Boba Fett will be coming soon too...now I'm looking for Quad/Euro Boba Fett out there. Darth Hybrid I will get the TOMY Jango today and ship it when I got my paycheck too as I will be using the money for your first shipping for the pencil topper and stuffs

crealkilla@hotmail.com

Jango_Fettish
07-03-2002, 12:35 AM
Not to step on his toes, but The Jedi Spirit can get a Quad Logo European Jango KE easily I think, Presto. E Mail me and I will tell you more.