PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH BABY 01 PLEASE READ

06-08-2002, 07:29 PM
Hi everyone. I'm posting because some butt snag sent me a KLEZ virus and wiped out my e-mail file. I need you to resend your messages of what you wanted. I have gotten payment from these people and have sent your items so you wont need to let me know what you wanted.
Sandman
Brian Grison
Darth Hybrid

I need Patric Imhof to respond to me. I got your payment today, but can't read your address and I don't want to send your stuff to the wrong place, and as I have lost all previous e-mails I can't check against the address you put in the e-mail.

Sorry about this guys, but maybe some day we can string up all the hackers and virus junkies.

Thanks,
Brandon/ baby01

[ 06-08-2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: baby 01 ]

amanamanaman
06-08-2002, 07:55 PM
I may be wrong, but the person who sent you the virus probably wasn't even aware of that. The KLEZ virus was programed to sent itself trough email.
I get hit by it about 5 times daily, thank god for may AV.

06-09-2002, 01:45 PM
Amanamanaman, you are probably right, but I traced the virus mail to a "game" that was sent to me. Maybe the person didn't know and maybe he did, but I put a forward on it to a guy I know in the local FBI office, he said they like to work on those things durring down time. I hadn't had any problems until lately so I had to go out an buy an av program before I came back to the site. I don't want to send it by mistake to anyone here.

BasileaCollector
06-10-2002, 03:52 AM
Hi

This is Patric!

I will send you a mail right now!