PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Figs & More In Europe For Sale

05-20-2002, 07:09 AM
I have following for sale. Shipped from Denmark.

EDIT 1 Euro is about 91 cents U.S.at the moment

Speeder Assortment
Anakin Skywalker Speeder: 26 euro
Zam Wesell Speeder: 26 euro

Beast Assortment
Reek: 22 euro

Deluxe Lightsaber Assortment
Count Dooku: 34 euro
Anakin Skywalker: 34 euro

Basic Figures: All 10 Euro each
Taun We
Saesee Tiin
Jar Jar Senator
Yoda
Anakin Outland Disguise
Padme, Escape
Obi-Wan, Chase
Kit Fisto
Super Battle Droid
Jango Fett, Kamino Escape
R2D2, Sentry
Clone Tropper
C3PO

Email me if your interested. I have multiples of each.
Thanks

[ 05-20-2002, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Membraneman ]

Membraneman
05-20-2002, 07:34 AM
Your email is not posted for replies. Also is this what you paid for your items retail?? LMK

05-20-2002, 01:14 PM
Your email is not posted for replies. Also is this what you paid for your items retail?? LMK <font size="2" face="arial">Not sure what you mean by "posted for replies"? Yes this is what i paid "whoelsale". I bought sealed boxes from Hasbro nordic, i have taken what i wanted and now want to sell of the rest to recover the bulk of the cost of the min order i had to put in with them. The figs are not released here and buying from hasbro direct was the only way to ensure i get the figs etc i wanted.
Hope i'm not in trouble &lt;&lt;Grin&gt;&gt;

DSJ_
05-20-2002, 01:33 PM
Yes this is what i paid "whoelsale". <font size="2" face="arial">
Deluxe Lightsaber Assortment
Count Dooku: 34 euro
Anakin Skywalker: 34 euro <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

34 Euro = $31. US or $48. CDN. Say what??? images/icons/confused.gif

Membraneman
05-20-2002, 01:35 PM
You do not have your email address posted in your profile. So no one can email you about trades.
I asked about the prices as we have a strict policy about anyone not charging more than retail
for items that are currently sold in stores. Thats what you paid for them then thats what you can try to sell them for. Any questions please email me...... images/icons/smile.gif