PDA

View Full Version : WTB Collections

05-15-2002, 02:10 PM
I am interested in buying collections whether they are loose/boxed/mixed/vintage/modern. Please send me a list of items you have/pictures/and a price.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

05-20-2002, 06:28 PM
Have the following 12" collection available;

Barquin D'an, Chewbacca in chains, Leia w/chains, Emperor Palpatine, Luke in Jedi gear, Ponda Baba, Leia in Hoth gear.

and these 6"- Anakin Skywalker, Pit Droids.

lmk
Dave

Membraneman
05-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Please do not post lists here, use private email
to discuss deals... images/icons/smile.gif

[ 05-20-2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Membraneman ]

05-20-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Membraneman:
to discuss deals... images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Membraneman, I haven't posted here in over a year and just wanted to make sure it was okay to post a WTB Collections thread. Also, whatever happened to the infamous trouble maker Captain Panaka...does he still come around&gt;? What about mousedroid (Big Shot Day is coming soon)

Membraneman
05-20-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by oldsocks:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Membraneman:
to discuss deals... images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Membraneman, I haven't posted here in over a year and just wanted to make sure it was okay to post a WTB Collections thread. Also, whatever happened to the infamous trouble maker Captain Panaka...does he still come around&gt;? What about mousedroid (Big Shot Day is coming soon)</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">That wasn't directed at you, just replies from perspective sellers. Mouse is around here somewhere. The Capt. he still trys but gets booted everytime..

05-21-2002, 05:49 PM
~~bumparoo~~

05-30-2002, 11:05 AM
Even though I've purchased two small collections and a larger one....I'm still looking....

06-04-2002, 04:16 PM
Still looking....would really like to find a large 12" collection or any collection that is really big.