PDA

View Full Version : membraneman : about jorg sacul offer thread

05-06-2002, 01:12 AM
you said you shut it down because of selling above retail.yet no one there was selling anything.

how long does this selling above retail go on for? till they are of the shelves?...they are as of today you cant buy them anymore.

so why exactly was it shut down, to protect us from scalpers?...it seems to me most people offering where willingly scalping themselves.

it seemed like you was dieing to shut it down,id like to know why. i saw nothing wrong with that thread, other than the guy who cried and most likly has a figure already, no one else saw anything wrong with it either.

so please explain it to me , and or reopen the thread so people can make their offers.

Jango_Fettish
05-06-2002, 01:18 AM
It sounds to me that it was closed because everyone was offering more than $10.00 for the figure, and had someone accepted the offer, they too would be breaking the guidelines.

It's pretty clear cut, and nobody with an extra Jorg, in their right mind, is going to part with it for the $10 they paid for it. Thats almost a given. Plus, if you reopen it, more people will keep offering above $10, which will once again, break the rules and lead to another closure.

Most people are doing trades only for it anyway.
Makes more sense to wait and see if anyone on the board actually offers the figure for $10. Whoever may reply first, may get it.

In addition, since someone doesn't want me to "boost my post count" on "his" thread..

The rules will be broken by the first person with a Jorg figure accepts an offer over $10.00.

You would'nt want to deter me from "boosting the post count" if I were someone seeking the figure who had the same opinion as you now would you?

I've given up on getting it personally. Begging and pleading for a figure thats pure scalper fodder makes me not want to be associated with the people who are holding this piece of plastic in such high regard.

[ 05-06-2002, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Darth Hybrid ]

05-06-2002, 01:26 AM
no one is selling anything in that thead, hybrid.

it didnt break any rules, i read and reread them.if WTB threads are against the rules, then everyone on this board needs to be shut down.

me saying i want to buy that figure and saying this is what i got to spend on it, isnt an auction or scalping.

if someone wants to spend 100.00 on it , its there priority, everyone here knows it was only 10.00.

and retail is only good as its long on the shelves.

im still offering to buy anyones jorg sacul figure for 25.00 or 50.00 for 2, i pay shipping.
RUNE@marijuana.com

PS, your name wasnt on this thread either, please dont boost your post count on my thread please.

Dax
05-06-2002, 07:02 AM
Hi guys, the reasons for closing the previous topic were already explained. If you would like to petition to change the regulations then please post your comments in the feedback section. The trading and classified boards are only for trading and classifieds, not other discusion topics. Thank you and good luck with what you seek.