PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICAL C2 JORG _ SACUL OFFER THREAD*

05-03-2002, 01:47 PM
it might be easier if we kept all of these together,maybe up everyones chances of getting one,just make an offer, no offer should be ridiculed, its value could be different for anyone.

Im offering to buy 2 jorg saculs for 50.00 ill pay shipping.1 i need MOMC the other it dont matter the condition im opening it.

if interested email me RUNE@marijuana.com

*i read the rules membrane and didnt see this against any of them, but correct me if im wrong* images/icons/smile.gif

The_Real_Jon
05-03-2002, 03:00 PM
I'll pay 30 bucks for a Jorg Sacul, or I have a bunch of other stuff someone might want ... would anyone want a Nightmare on Elm Street DVD Set?

Yeah but I'd love to get one if possible. Thanks

05-03-2002, 06:16 PM
I'd do $50 each, or I'd give $50-$100 in trade value depending on the figures you need that I have. and I'd like 2 if at all possible.
Thanks-
Brandon

PS good idea with this thread

Membraneman
05-03-2002, 06:31 PM
I know you guys want this figure alot but I don't want to see this thread turn into a bidding war!!
If this turns into one more than it has I'll shut it down.. images/icons/smile.gif

05-03-2002, 10:21 PM
thats perfectly understandable membrane, i have no desire or means to go any higher, this is just for offers, and maybe a deterent from people resorting to ebay.

to keep this clean no one should post an offer more than once,so make sure its your final offer.

lets keep this open people. images/icons/grin.gif

Real_Scooby
05-03-2002, 11:25 PM
What was the selling price at C2 ? 10 $ I believe.

My offer is 15 $ plus shipping to Austira

chewy111
05-04-2002, 01:21 AM
Same Here I will pay $15 plus shipping just contact me if anyone has one for that price: starwarsfan999@yahoo.com

Jango_Fettish
05-04-2002, 01:26 AM
6 "Coming April 23rd" SW Saga Figure Retail promo Buttons
1 Extra Preview Jango Fett
1 Scholastic Boba/Jango + Anakin 2 Sided Promo Poster
1 Obi Wan Movie Cash Certificate
1 Amidala Movie Cash Certificate
$5 Cash

All these can be yours if..THE Jorge is RIGHT!..er..available for trade! images/icons/grin.gif

bwing
05-04-2002, 05:25 PM
I agree with you Darth Rune. The people who get these spent their time and energy and it should be compensated. But only to a degree. I am not willing to pay the $100 or so that I see on ebay right now - but I am willing to pay $25 or so for one of these figures.

So if anyone has an extra one or two and is willing to part with it for a reasonable price - please try to help us fellow collectors and offer them to those listed in this post (based on the order of posts in this thread). Thanks.

KIDD
05-04-2002, 06:59 PM
you guys seem to 4get it cost $30.00 to get in the show $10.00 4 the figure and how about the time and gas it took to get there to pick up the figures and the 2 hours we spent in line to get two figures !!!

take that into consideration images/icons/confused.gif
<font size="2" face="arial">so 50.00 is a reasonable price

bwing
05-04-2002, 07:42 PM
But KIDD,

Was this the only reason you went to the show? $30 is for the experience - not for the figure. I would agree that your time and energy are worth something not a 500% markup.

KIDD
05-04-2002, 08:02 PM
ITS NOT THAT BUT HOW ABOUT ALL THE SCALPERS WHO WERE THERE AND ARE SELLING THEM FOR 100.00
THOSE LINE WHERE HORRIFIC NOT TO MENTION THE LINE I WAS IN FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS AND THE STUPID F?CK'N
GIRL UP THERE WAS WORKING LIKE A TURTTLE SO WHEN I DID GET THERE SHE TELLS ME SORRY WE ARE ALL SOLD OUT. BUT LUCKY A MANAGER CAME BY AND SOLD ME ONE OF THE PEG BOARD. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

bwing
05-04-2002, 08:05 PM
Hey KIDD,

No offense intended, but $50 for a figure is just too high. I am glad that you got your figure and hopefully I will eventually find one. This thing about this hobby is that is supposed to be for fun and not for profit.

Membraneman
05-04-2002, 08:15 PM
OK, this is the Classifieds section NOT
Wuher's Cantina. Lets keep this thread clean. If you have any problems take it to emails, not here

05-04-2002, 08:17 PM
Why are you all getting so worked up? This figure sucks. There is nothing special about it except for teh fact that it is "exclusive". This is the same thing that happened with that crappy Toy Fair Vader. These figures are not even worth the ten dollars you guys are paying for them let alone 50 or 100. I can see wanting one as a souvenir from your experience at the hasbro, i mean star wars celebration but $50? Once again this Jorge sacul figure sucks and speculators are getting rich off of it on ebay.

forcepowered
05-04-2002, 09:35 PM
I will pay $100 for two ($50 each).

tk421_1_2
05-05-2002, 12:04 AM
i agree with KIDD, the experience at C2 was horrible. Didn't get any of the autographs i wanted and didn't get a chance to see all the exhibits and workshops...the lines were so freaking long!!!!! My only solace was the fact I was able to get 2 of these figures. I dunno about anyone else but I plan on getting PAID for this. Call me an *******ing scalper if ya want but i've got the figure and you don't.

Jango_Fettish
05-05-2002, 12:07 AM
And you are asking how much for yours?

05-05-2002, 12:13 AM
People, all yall willing to pay 50 bucks for 2 or even 1 really need better things to spend it on. Jesus. I am willing to pay what people at C2 payed......maybe around 15 bucks. There is no way in hell im paying 50 bucks for a single figure.

05-05-2002, 12:40 AM
gasganoman,
i asked that no offer be ridiculed, it might be worth 50.00 to some people, some it might be worth 1.50.
i think 50.00 for 2 is well reasonable,the person getting them has to stand in line for a hour or more,brave the crouds, pacage it up, ship it.
so please no more bashing posts by anyone, this is going smooth so far, lets remember why the site is 90x better than any collecting site out there. images/icons/smile.gif

camnron
05-05-2002, 01:44 AM
hey everyone... i was just wondering how your are doing the bids.... i am 18 years old and i wasnt able to go to the celebration for unexpected and extreme circumstances... my mom was diagnosed with a form of leukemia on monday and i have to buy art supplies for college.... i tried posting in the trade area but no one will respond....

i am willing to pay cash for the figure
(a reasonable price as i am not able to spend that much)

or i can offer a trade....
i work at toys r us and i can get figures before they hit the shelves.... i currently have the following figures that i can make a trade with

count dooku-no background
yoda- no background
dexster jettster-pipe variant/no background

i also was able to pick up an

aura sing
qui gon jedi training

i really hope you will be able to help me due to my circumstances... this figure will be for personal use only and will be added to my "wall of fame" where my collection is currently hanging
please write back or e-mail me at CAMNRON@AOL.COM

thanks

05-05-2002, 10:42 AM
we are not bidding.
bidding is for ebay.

we are making offers to people who do have them, so they WONT go to ebay, and promote scalping.
no one is trying to outdue anyone here,each offer is a final offer, its the most you would be willing to give for a cel2 figure.
it also saves space and time to have all these together insted of 50 i want to buy a jorg sacul theads.

right now its a 10.00 figure,in a year it might be worth 10.50, but inbewteen now and then scalpers will try to feed off of our adiction.

05-05-2002, 03:45 PM
I know most of us arenīt gonna get it, but we have nothing to loose, so: 25 + s/h
Thatīs all Im willing to pay.

TwistedCustoms
05-05-2002, 09:09 PM
don't the rules for modern classifieds say that you can't sell a fig for over retail? Sounds like no Jorg can go for more that $10 plus shipping...

captmiloman
05-05-2002, 09:31 PM
How about fifteen bucks? That's all I can afford. I get paid on the 10th, which is this coming friday.

Membraneman
05-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by potj01:
don't the rules for modern classifieds say that you can't sell a fig for over retail? Sounds like no Jorg can go for more that $10 plus shipping...<font size="2" face="arial">Right you are. I'm closing this thread now.

Krilzedlim
05-06-2002, 12:42 AM
$25 +shipping, and I'll include two Hallmark orniments.

thexyg@worldnet.att.net