PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Toy Fair Vader (damaged ok)

forcepowered
03-28-2002, 06:12 PM
I want to buy a Toy Fair Darth Vader. Even one on a damaged card.

03-30-2002, 11:23 PM
I might have one for ya.
And the card is MINT!

BUT.
It's on ebay right now, and the last person who bid, recently emailed me asking if they could bail out...for some emergency financial thing that just happened. So. If no one outbids him, its at 53.00 right now, and the auction ends in less than a day!

How much are you willing to spend for a TF Vader???

Peep the auction at:

EDIT sorry but no Auctions links are allowed

Or email me.

[ 03-30-2002, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Membraneman ]

03-31-2002, 10:07 PM
Isn't this called scalping!

Shame on you the guy asking is a fan. Be honest and sell it for a fair price.

Thank you

cohens4
04-01-2002, 12:58 PM
amen to that sw-hunter

stephen

04-01-2002, 02:28 PM
Sorry Buds...But when Your a starving college student and jus' had back surgery, you can use the xtra $---I see it this way ((If people are willing to Pay--Let them Pay))
+ right now on Ebay there's a MIMB Imperial Shuttle going for $380.00...is it worth that???Yea, the price guide says so...but would I pay that...F&$K NO!!!

and one more thing...you see I wasn't trying to scalp on here...just mentioning that I had one on Ebay!!!!If he wanted the figure that bad, he could give it a peep, if not? Oh well!

images/icons/mad.gif

Eric_Taylor
04-02-2002, 07:45 AM
hey forcepowered , I am looking for a bad card one as well .... make ya a deal , if I can come up with an extra it's yours .

I just want one for my loose vader collection and I missed out on the fan club deal too.

[ 04-02-2002, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: marsboy ]

04-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Then what your doing is confessing to being a scalper. I'll be sure to mark your name off as a True Fan.

Originally posted by viXor:
Sorry Buds...But when Your a starving college student and jus' had back surgery, you can use the xtra $---I see it this way ((If people are willing to Pay--Let them Pay))
+ right now on Ebay there's a MIMB Imperial Shuttle going for $380.00...is it worth that???Yea, the price guide says so...but would I pay that...F&$K NO!!!

and one more thing...you see I wasn't trying to scalp on here...just mentioning that I had one on Ebay!!!!If he wanted the figure that bad, he could give it a peep, if not? Oh well!

images/icons/mad.gif <font size="2" face="arial">

[ 04-02-2002, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: SW-Hunter ]

cohens4
04-02-2002, 02:06 PM
...you see I wasn't trying to scalp on here...

then what does this statement imply.."How much are you willing to spend for a TF Vader???"