PDA

View Full Version : Looking for EP 1 mini-figures and bottle caps.

unsubscribed
03-04-2002, 01:50 AM
Hi. I am looking for the Episode 1 mini-figures(they look just like the original collection 1 figures only instead of being 3 3/4 inches they are only 2 inches) and the Pepsi bottle cap toppers from Episode 1. These are both Japanese imports and can't find anyone selling them anywhere. In fact, I bid and won a set of the mini-figures about 2 1/2 years ago but was shafted after I paid. Can anybody out there help? My email address is crayfish73@mindspring.com

thanks

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Crayfish ]

musasa
03-04-2002, 09:56 AM
Just a clarification - The mini figs are not Japanese imports. They sold in a bunch of Asian countries, and probably outside of Asia as well (just not the US). So you might consider looking for sources in, say, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or elsewhere. The problem is, these were cheap as dirt when the clearance sales hit around 2 years ago. Now that those have come and gone, it may be harder to put together a set. Good luck!

Jedi_Idej
03-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Crayfish, I tried emailing you but the email came back. I eventually picked up the boxed set and now I'm selling my carded singles.

Scott_Matthews
03-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Hey there,

eBay is probably your best bet for finding the EP1 mini-figures. Just a few weeks ago, someone sold an entire set...although I really don't see them come up for sale all that often.

Good luck,

Scott

unsubscribed
03-06-2002, 10:12 AM
I just got a new email address. It is crayfish73@mindspring.com. Please email me if you have any info or have a set to sell. Thanks.

cray

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Crayfish ]

amanamanaman
03-06-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey Crayfish, check your mail on those mini figures.