PDA

View Full Version : POTF2/POTJ FOR SALE(W/HTF ITEMS)!!!!

DTMAN
01-26-2002, 06:28 PM
EDIT....No auction links allowed

They include these plus others not for auction:
POTF2:
R2, C-3P0, Leia (new and Hoth), Pruneface, Chewy, Tie Fighter Pilot, Snowtrooper, Emperor, 8D8, Biggs, CTC R2, Motti, Vader and more ($5-30)
Cantina Showdown($14), Jabba's Dancers($10), Purchase of the Droids($10), Mynock Hunt($17). 12" Han, Ben, Tusken Raider, Stormtrooper, Hoth Leia, and others (prices vary from $17-35)
POTJ
Tessek, Scout Trooper (clean and dirty), Maul (Final Duel), Vader (all), Luke X-Wing, Han (DSE), and others ($5-$17)
Ep. 1
Adi Gallia, Mace Windu(both), Ki-Adi Mundi, Nute, Obi-Wan (all), Anakin (Naboo), Destroyer Droid, Final Lightsaber Duel 2-pk, and more (ALL $4-5 except Mace and 2-pk)
Misc.
Epic Force Fett($10), Evolution Promo P4($1.75), Vintage Original Lobby Cards , Boba Fett Armor, Target Skiff, and more. If any ?, please contact me. More to add soon. Prices do not include shipping. THANKS!

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Membraneman ]

thark
01-27-2002, 11:40 AM
takes forever and is full of excuses.

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: thark ]

wampa_ems
01-27-2002, 12:28 PM
He was pretty slow. My package did not arrive until 2 weeks after I sent my package to him. It took him so long to reply to emails I was beginning to wonder if i had been screwed over. Unless you really need to trade with him, please dont and save yourself some trouble.

amanamanaman
01-28-2002, 01:31 AM
Hey guys, wrong forum!

These comments belong in the feedback section, aye?

DTMAN
01-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Hello, all.
To both traders, sorry for the delay.
I am usually respond and send more quickly.
It seems to have taken longer lately. I am still behind, but I am catching up.

I admit, I am slow at times, but I am not a scalper. You received the items. I prefer some delay than not receiving at all. Any $ I have made goes right back to buying the new items(which as everyone can agree, never ends). I HAVE ALWAYS DONE MY BEST TO PROVIDE WHAT I PROMISED. Some items are easier to find than others. Most is in storage.

Your package has been sent. I plan to send an updated e-mail tomorrow. By the way, I always send Priority Mail. When you sent your package, it was Standard which took much longer than you stated to receive. When trading, I have notified people that I have limited e-mail access so I can only respond once a day.

Any new trades I will notify them that it will take some time to complete to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you.

thark
01-29-2002, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DTMAN:
I always send Priority Mail. When you sent your package, it was Standard which took much longer than you stated to receive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you complain about which method I choose to send out packages? At least I send out my packages. So far, you have assured me three times that my figs were mailed, and yet, three weeks later I have no figures. If you are regularly going to have month long delays in following up on your end of a bargain, not to mention mislead people on multiple occasions, perhaps you should consider not trading.

Nuff said.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: thark ]

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: thark ]

steve_howard
01-29-2002, 07:38 PM
I will go with thark on this one. If some one if somone makes a trade agreement you should have the common courtesy of shipping when you recieve yours. Even if tharks took longer to get than it should have your shipping priority does not make up for not shipping yet. If it was me I would have alredy pressed mail fraud charges. so you got off easy. I won't trade with any one unless they agree to send the same day I do with priority and confirmation.

Membraneman
01-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Please take this to private email Gents..

DTMAN
01-31-2002, 02:59 PM
Again, Thark, it was not meant as a complaint, and you have incorrect info. You stated in your e-mail that your other trades have arrived when I mentioned your package. Lately, if standard mail has taken much longer due with what has happened.

Your statement "By the way, it seems that you've had plenty of time to mail out checks for all of the eBay auctions you've won in the last month. Lot of 10 R2w/ Holo Leia, etc." is not true.
One, not my auction.
Two, I was late for the items I did win. As I stated, still behind on all.
Three, things happened. Previously, I was slow and it took much longer than expected.
However, I still feel that I should not be accused of ripping anyone off or levy any sort of fraud charges if you receive the items. I would rather have the items late than not at all.

As to Steve Howard, I believe we have done a deal/transaction a while ago, and you had no complaints. As to wampa ems, he even stated I could use him as a reference.

So, Thark, if you still have other concerns, I request you send to me directly. I sent you an e-mail that your package has already been sent. There is no need to take up more space here.

steve_howard
01-31-2002, 08:02 PM
I do not recall trading with you. I haven't traded in a while for that matter with the exception of weapons that I sent out last weekend.

thark
02-03-2002, 11:34 AM
finally got 2/3 of my stuff, apparently more is on the way... we'll see.