PDA

View Full Version : seen cheap ellorrs wave?

Ty
01-12-2002, 01:22 AM
I thought I read people were finding the Madak wave for something like $3 a peice..?

Anyone seen them en masse for this type of price?

If so.. please let me know. I'd like 2 Ellorrs, a Bespin Guard and a Ketwol; all for my loose collection... but everyone I know has said they haven't seen Ketwol in ages images/icons/tongue.gif

Also... if anyone sees any Tesseks on sale.. I need 2 more! One loose, one carded..

If you can help me out.. great! If not.. no biggy images/icons/smile.gif I'll get em all eventually!

Membraneman
01-12-2002, 01:24 AM
When are you gonna learn to contact me first
buddy..... images/icons/rolleyes.gif email me

joewhite
01-12-2002, 08:48 AM
Tyler, I have an extra Tessek and can probably help you out with some of the other figs you need. If Mr. M can't help you out for any reason, let me know. Joe...joewhite109@aol.com

Ty
01-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Thanks guys!

Membraneman does it again images/icons/grin.gif

Joe.. I may drop you an email.. I do still need a Tessek, and if you've got one I'd luv ta deal again.. images/icons/smile.gif

Xander
01-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Sounds like you had some luck? If you still need any Ketwol or Tessek, or any of the others you mentioned, just respond to the email I sent yesterday. I see all of these figures here ALL the time. And one Target marked them down to $4.50.