PDA

View Full Version : Must Sell Whole Star Wars Collection - Cheap !

01-01-2002, 06:06 PM
Due to the high cost of graduate school I have to sell everything. Email me and I will send a complete list: alucard9@earthlink.net

Freeze-frames, Green Holo, Green no/Holo, Flashback, POTF Orange, POTF Commtech, SOTE, Episode One, POTJ, Deluxe figures, FX, Gunner stations, Leia Collection, Micromachines, Cinema Scenes, Vechiles, AMI Models, Epic Force, Applause, Lots of 12", Multi-packs, and Riddell Mini-Helmets. Vast Majority of items mint and unopened, some open duplicates also.

I am not looking to make money, I'd be happy just to get back what I paid for them or less if neccessary - no reasonable offers will be refused.

01-01-2002, 07:31 PM
Just thought I'd warn you, the mods would like people to post actual prices on items to prevent any problems. This is one of the forum guidelines, so I just thought you might like a little warning so your message doesn't get deleted. images/icons/grin.gif

01-02-2002, 10:27 PM
I e mailed you last night for a list and a price. Did you sell it already? images/icons/confused.gif

01-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Are you looking to sell your collection as a lot or piece by piece? If you're selling items individually, I'd like that price list!

sebulba49@charter.net

Sergiu
01-03-2002, 01:31 AM
Would be interested in Action Fleet, if selling the collection not as a whole

01-08-2002, 09:47 PM
Has this guy contacted anybody or did he just list these to prove he could type? images/icons/confused.gif

Bart_Skywalker
01-08-2002, 10:11 PM
You've Got Mail!! images/icons/grin.gif

Sith35
01-08-2002, 11:51 PM
Hey Sammi and everyone else wondering. I recieved an email from him tonight. He had a family emergency and was out of town. He said he would get back to me as soon as possible. Hope this helps.