PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Cards For Sale.

09-05-2001, 01:36 PM
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. We have over 440 positive feedbacks at Yahoo auctions.
Email us to order: kaliweb@netzero.com
Email us for pics of any item.

Star Wars CCG Cards Lot : 165 Unsearched Cards.
These cards are from 1995 and they have a black border. I donít know their value , so you might find some expensive ones in the lot. 125 of them have a grey front with a rebel alliance symbol on it. 40 of them have a Star Wars logo with 6 spikes around it. They are in great condition. Almost all in Mint. Price : $40.

Burger King Empire Strikes Back Trading Cards. 32 cards. These were part of a Burger King Promotion in 1981. Good conditions. Price : $16.

Young Jedi CCG Game Starter Set. 60 Cards. 30 Dark and 30 Light. All Mint. Includes Darth Maul and Obi Wan Kenobi. Mint in Box. Price : $15.

Mace Windu Topps Widevision Insert Sticker Card! RARE! Number S12 out of 16. It is in Mint. I had to send away to get this, I don't know if they were available in packs. It is an extra long card. From Episode 1 1999. 4.5 by 2.5 inches. Price : $5.

Sebulba Topps Widevision Insert Sticker Card! RARE! Number S13 out of 16. It is in Mint. I had to send away to get this, I don't know if they were available in packs. It is an extra long card. From Episode 1 1999. 4.5 by 2.5 inches. Price : $5.

Star Wars (Episode 1) Lay's "Can You ResistĒ Game Cards.
- Queen Amidala : Curiosity. Many available.
- Anakin Skywalker : Helping. Many available.
- Sebulba : Cheating. Many available.
All cards are unopened in Original Plastic. The game is unplayed and is hard to find unplayed and in Mint. Collector Card of character is on the front. Officially licensed by Lucasfilm. Price: $2 each or $5 for 1 of each.

8 Star Wars Episode 1 Widevision Cards. With Pack Wrapper. They are all Mint. Numbers # 36, 46, 60, 47, 57, 65, 6, 40. If you don't have any of these cards, you should check them out, High gloss and pictures on front and back. Top of the line. Price : $2.