PDA

View Full Version : Action fleet for sale

08-09-2001, 09:19 AM
I am looking to make some money for some vintage Star Wars figures, and well im poor at the moment. So I thought why dont I try to sell some action fleet ships and toys.. Ok here is my list.
- Jabbas Sail Barge ( Loose but complete w/ stand, Jabba, Yakface and R2-D2) C9- 35$ Yes I have been told it is rare
- Rancor Monster (Loose but complete W/ stand and luke figure and Jabbas Gaurd) C9- 30$ I have been told it is rare aswell
- AT-AT ( Loose not complete. Missing stand and figues) C9 - 5$
- Cloud car (Loose not complete. Missing figures) C9 - 5$
- A-wing (Loose not complete. Missing figures and stand) C9 - 5$
- Sandcrawler (Loose not complete. Missing figures) C9- 5$
If anyone is interested please leave me a reply or drop me a Email at dr1935@nb.net
Thanks...

------------------
- Pod racers are no more than a 2 rocket straped to a seat. Simple but effective -

JediTricks
08-10-2001, 06:38 AM
Does the Rancor's Luke figure have a bone molded in his hands?

------------------
"General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Attack of the Clones." - ANH:NE

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds, POTJ
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

08-10-2001, 09:41 AM
Ya the rancor luke (small AF one) does have his bone molded to his hand http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif . Dont worry JT , I wont rip you off. You want it?

------------------
- Pod racers are no more than a 2 rockets straped to a seat. Simple but effective -

JediTricks
08-11-2001, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the offer, but that's the one I have and I can't afford any duplicates right now. Plus, I'm kinda broke and I should have thought of that before asking but I got so caught up in seeing Action Fleet for sale, sorry for the disappointment. Good luck with your sale though. The Rancor is rare, and the one with the bone in the hand is even more rare. The Sail Barge is also rare.

------------------
"General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Attack of the Clones." - ANH:NE

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds, POTJ
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

[This message has been edited by JediTricks (edited 08-11-2001).]

08-11-2001, 08:42 AM
Thanks anyway. I dont mind at all. Thats quite alright. I actually am having trouble seling the sail barge and rancor, because I love um. I really only want to sell them to smeone who will take good care of them.

------------------
- Pod racers are no more than a 2 rockets straped to a seat. Simple but effective -