PDA

View Full Version : Want a Kaadu?

07-19-2001, 08:45 AM
Apparently, many people have already missed the price drop. If this is the case with you, and you are wanting one at the low, low price of $12.44 plus tax and shipping and handling, just post a message here.I am going to be making a toy run to pick some up for whoever is interested. Posting does not garuntee a figure, as I will be selling them in a first come, first serve basis.

I hope this helps!

I am also going to be trading these. Check out the trading forum!

[This message has been edited by Sebulba49 (edited 07-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sebulba49 (edited 07-19-2001).]

07-19-2001, 09:05 AM
If any have e-mailed me, I just discovered that my e-mail server has crashed, so I need you to post a message here. Thanks!

cohens4
07-19-2001, 09:45 AM
hey. if you find captain tarpals and kaadu for $13, i would love to buy one from you....

thanks
stephen
cohens4@umdnj.edu

Amanaman
07-19-2001, 01:52 PM
I'm late in the game, but if you manage to find me one, I'll buy a Tarp/Kaadu, PLUS the Chewbacca Mech from the previous deal.

07-19-2001, 01:53 PM
There are still six more Kaadus at my Target...get them while you can!

07-19-2001, 01:55 PM
Hoth Jawa: Sounds good to me! I won't be able to make it back to Target until tomorrow, but if there's any left, I will make sure to pick one up for you. I'll try to get the Chewie from Walmart, as its cheaper that way, but I WILL get you one somewhere.

cohens4: I picked up a Kaadu for you today. It rang up at $13.34 (including tax). I'll be calculating shipping shortly, so you can get your money order out, but now you can sleep at night because you have a Kaadu reserved for you. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif

Amanaman
07-19-2001, 02:05 PM
Thanks, sounds great. My 12" Jar Jar has been lonely for a while. Don't worry much about getting Chewie, since I was finding a way to add value to shipping.

07-20-2001, 08:58 AM
I'm making another toy run in just a few hours. All who are interested should post a message here or in the trading forum.

07-21-2001, 10:56 AM
Hoth Jawa: If you want the set loose, I've got one for you! It isn't loose quite yet, but it's...uhh..."shelf-worn". LMK if that's okay with you, and I'll see about getting it out to you.

Amanaman
07-21-2001, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebulba49:
Hoth Jawa: If you want the set loose, I've got one for you! It isn't loose quite yet, but it's...uhh..."shelf-worn". LMK if that's okay with you, and I'll see about getting it out to you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sebulba49: As long as it's (MINT/untouched by human hands), in sealed box, I'm game! I plan to open it, box condition is no biggie. Also, I scored Aurra Sing, Bespin Leia, and Chewbacca Mech. at walmart, so don't worry about getting those. Is your email still down?

07-21-2001, 11:18 PM
My e-mail is as dead as Death himself.... Yes, the the set is still MIB, just not MIMB (by any stretch of the imagination! http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif) It's cool that you scored those figures...especially since I forgot to pick up your Chewie. Doh! Anyway, if my e-mail gets to working in a day or two, I'll drop you an e-mail and we can finalize everything. (I still have to find out shipping costs.) Otherwise, I'll get a temporary freebie accout, and we can do it that way. Actually, I might just do all that tomorrow.... I'll let you know.

Night!

07-22-2001, 12:46 AM
sebulba49 iam in definite need of a kaduu please contact me if you can obtain one for me thanks