PDA

View Full Version : Have various Star Wars books for sale-cheap!

07-07-2001, 02:12 PM
that's not cheap...

07-08-2001, 12:12 AM
It's cheaper than Amazon, which is already cheap. Offers flexible too...Your just a cheap guy though. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif

[This message has been edited by MrOreo22 (edited 07-08-2001).]

07-08-2001, 12:30 AM
I am looking to unload some of these books. I don't think any of them have been read, except the Tales from Cantina book. Most are extras I have gotten as gifts and through trades. All are in great condition unless noted. Here is the list:

The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime-$19.50 [HARDBACK]
Episode 1: The Visual Dictionary X2-$15.50
Book 1 of The Bounty Hunter Wars: The Mandalorian Armor-$5.50
The Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI)-$5
The Han Solo Trilogy Volume 3: Rebel Dawn-$5
Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (slight creasing on spine, minor)-$3
Episode 1: The Phantom Menace Scrapbook-$8
Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (Darth Maul, Anakin, and Queen Amidala covers)-$20 [HARDBACK]
The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology-$15
House of Collectibles Price Guide to Star Wars Collectibles: 4th Edition-$15
A Movie Fan's Extreme Guide to Collectibles From a Galazy Far, Far, Away (by the staff of Beckett Hot Toys)-$19.75

Prices next to each item are what I am asking. All prices are cheaper than Amazon.com prices! Some of the above titles they do not even have in stock either. Once again, none of the books have been read and all are in great condition (with the exception of Tales from the Cantina, which has minor wear). I will even trade if you want, just send a haves list. Prices are flexible and I may even go lower!

Thanks for the read!

07-08-2001, 03:09 PM
no, not really, i have some of these books, which i bought at RETAIL for less than your prices...

07-08-2001, 03:11 PM
BTW, i'm not trying to attack you(because we've done good business before), but i really think these should come down a few bucks on most

07-09-2001, 08:39 PM
Make an offer than. Cut a few bucks off, don't matter. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif