PDA

View Full Version : Vintage list (Loose, Displays, Protos, Rare stuff...)

Steve_York
06-27-2001, 12:06 AM
This is my vintage list of some of the extra stuff I have around or dont have room for. Prices are negotiable, I will consider trading for vintage prototype items, dealer catalogs, or store displays. Please contact me with any interest at bigred1579@aol.com. Shipping is not included. I prefer paypal for smaller purchases, and postal money orders for larger ones. I do have a few pieces in my personal collection if the right trade offer comes up, but I really prefer to sell at this time. Thanks.

Star Wars Vintage Items List:
Early Bird Kit Complete-Sealed Store envelope, factory sealed C-9 condition, never opened. The mailer has been opened, Luke is the Double Telescoping version. Figures are in the mailer bags, box has some wear to it and address label. The original catalog is included, but not the display stand advertsiement-$1150

Extra sticker sheet to Early Bird Kit (With 3PO, Force, R2...)-$20

Loose Figures: (All C-8.5 to C-10, complete with original accessories, no repros in my collection. Ive compared all original weapons to other originals. All figures are complete unless noted)
STAR WARS
Chebacca-$6
Greedo-$6
Hammerhead-$6
Death Squad Commander-$7
Stormtrooper-$8
C-3PO-$6
ESB-
Dengar-$6
Han Hoth-$8
Imperial Commander-$6
Rebel Soldier-$6
Rebel Commando-$6
Lobot-$6
Lando-teeth-$6
C-3PO Rem. Limbs-$5
Leia Bespin-Turtleneck-$25
Leia Hoth-Red Hair-$17
IG-88-$9
JEDI
Bib Fortuna-$7
Leia Poncho-$14
Logray-$6
Boushh-$12
Rebel Commando-$6
Ree-Yees-$6
POWER OF THE FORCE
Yak Face (no weapon) MINT C-10-$150
Barada-C-9-complete-$35
Imperial Gunner (no Weapon) C-8-$28
RARE Figures-
Tri Logo Boba Fett-Nice condition, complete-$85
Droids R2-D2-no lightsaber, sticker a little worn-$30
Droids Kez Iban-Complete with gun and purse, mint C-10-$15

Cardbacks-
POTF-
Imperial Dignitary-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached-$8
Han Carbonite-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached-$10
Romba Ewok-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached-$5
Barada-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached-$8
Warok Ewok-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached-$6
A-Wing Pilot-VERY nice, bubble razor cut, coin bubble still attached,small tear on green part-$7
Luke Stormtrooper-Card opened, large tears-$2
Tri Logo Warok-Bubble still attached, card nice, bubble a little bent-$6

Carded Figures-
Tri Logo Teebo-Card has some wear, bubble dented, C-6-$16
Tri Logo Luke Jedi-Nice looking card, has spider crease down card, bubble nice, card a C-6-$37
Tri Logo Admiral Ackbar-Bubble bent, card OK, C-7-$21
Tri Logo AT-ST Driver-Card very worn, bubble mushed, sticker tear colored in, maybe a C-1!!! Nice loose figure-$7
POTF A-Wing Pilot-Top of card damaged, cut into card and part of hanger missing. Figure mint and sealed with coin-$40
ESB Lando 41 back. card nice, unpunched, bubble slightly yellow, card has scuffing on back C-8-$45
Jedi Two Pack-Bib Fortuna and early "closed" mouth Biker scout-Very nice unpunched card, bubble bent in at top. Very nice condition two pack-$85
Jedi Two pack-Pruneface and General Madine-Very worn, bubble crushed, sticker tear-$25

Coins-
Wicket (Silver POTF Version)-$8
Stormtrooper-$12
Romba-$3

Vehicles-
AT-AT Complete, C-9+, very nice loose vehicle with C-5 box, no inserts-$75
Battle Damaged X-wing (Complete) Varying conditions, C-8-C-9, 5 available-$20 each
Scout Walker-NRFB in C-7 canadian box, all inserts, never played with, stickers unapplied-$60

Parts-
B-Wing, Dagobah, Droid Factory, Imperial Shuttle, X-Wing parts to 12 inch Han guns, Boba Rockets, Luke parts, Ive got two whole boxes of pieces. E-mail me with wants and I can try and track one down.

Store Displays-
Toy Galaxy Bell hanger. Mint with original shipping box opened at one end, complete with unused dealer suggestion card-$650
Plush Woklings header. Very rare, with "posessed" red eyed Wicket (The one I have is on the SWC Archive) Display has some wear to it, around a C-8-$250
Jedi Home Video mobile-with giant Imperial Shuttle, three sides with Jabba, Gam Guard, Ewok, and Crumb hanging at the corners, has some wear, with instructions-$30
ESB Parker Brothers Atari AT-AT game display easel, never folded, mint-$30
ESB Parker Brothers Atari Jedi Arena game easil display, never folded, mint-$30

Proof Cards-
Return of the Jedi Klaatu-Mint, unpunched-$125
Return of the Jedi Chief Chirpa-Mint, unpunched-$125
Return of the Jedi Admiral Ackbar-Mint, unpunched-$125
Return of the Jedi Nien Nunb-Mint, unpunched-$125
Revenge of the Jedi Jawa, card has some scuffing, probably a C-8.5-$85

Prototypes-
Lando as Skiff Guard with Unpainted legs. Variation vendor figure, came from Jordan Hembrough at Hollywood Heroes two years ago-$250
A-Wing Fighter-Test shot using a hybrid vintage mold with two different back wings testing out the copyright info in 1996. The back is unpainted, the front has an early test paint that was used in the art department. Some pieces are cast in bright purple, inside has area for batteries is different, and was changed for production-$300

Micro Collection-
Build your Armies Mailer set (six figures sealed in kenner bag)-$15

I have a number of loose/complete, NRFB and sealed Micro Collection items, from figures to vehicles, to playsets, just about everything except the Falcon. Im not finished with a list, please let me know if these interest you.

Other Kenner Items-
ESB Hoth Battle Play-Doh set. NRFB, has Empire catalogs and inserts, box is worn-$25
Plush 1978 R2-D2, Mint with tag-$60
Plush Wicket, in window box, NRFB-C-9 $75
Plush Kneesa, in window box, NRFB-C-9 $75
Plush Latara, in window box, NRFB-C-9-$120
Plush Gwig Wokling (Error with Malani tag) Card creased, unplayed with-$50
Plush Malani Wokling, card creased, unplayed with-$50
(Gwig and Malani are from the rare second series Woklings with cards that picture Zephee)
STAR WARS IS FOREVER- Mailaway 1984 poster. With all 79 figures on the back, quite nice look to it. has some wear to it-$17
Original shipping case for 6-12 inch Boba Fetts (imagine that sight!), box is worn-$60

Kenner Canada Early 1977 Darth Vader Utility Belt. Canceled due to its "cheesiness" NRFB, box window has tear, can be repaired, rare complete example (can sell for up to $2000+) in good condition box except for tear-$750

Rare Items-
Empire Artwork Theatre Promo, sent to owners to show artwork from upcoming Empire release in 1980. Sealed in box with exclusive Vader lead medallion. Very rare, box outside has some wear to it on the Vader "silhouette" box-$130
Jedi fan Club Kit-Complete, opened twice, all papers there with photos, Revenge patch and space battle poster in triangular mailer-$30

Kenner Bagged Figures:
Ben Kenobi-Grey Hair-$30
Imperial Commander-Bag has some wrinkles-$20
Gammorean Guard-$15
AT-AT Driver (bag is blank...Probably came with a Jedi Sears pack)-$12
R2-D2 Original-$30
Bib Fortuna-Bottom of bag begining to split-$10
Emperor-$7

Unpainted Micro Figures (Some people call them "prototypes")
MILLENNIUM FALCON
Lando-$4
Han -$2
DS ESCAPE
Luke "original"-$4
Storm Kneeling-$4
DS COMPACTOR
Han Stormtrooper-$4
Luke Stormtrooper-$4
Storm Aiming High (020)-$3
Storm Aiming High (019)-$3
BESPIN FREEZE
Lando-$3
Storm Aiming Rifle-$4
Lobot-$3
BESPIN CONTROL
Vader with saber up-$4
Luke with Blaster-$4
HOTH GENERATOR
Snowtrooper running-$3
Snowtrooper laying down-$4
Vader-$4
WAMPA CAVE
Luke-$4
HOTH ION CANNON
Soldier with gun up-$3
Rebel Commander-$3
HOTH TURRET
Rebel with foot on rock (015)-$3
ARMIES MAIL AWAY SET
Rebel with gun up (002)-$4
BACTA TANK
FX-7 (Just bottom torso, no top or arms)-$18

Thanks-
Red-
bigred1579@aol.com

06-27-2001, 03:32 AM
You have mail! http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
Romba79
BHC Reporter
Romba79@collectstarwars.com

coeli
06-27-2001, 05:22 AM
INCOMING MAIL!!!!!!

06-27-2001, 01:41 PM
you've got mail

Ty
06-27-2001, 01:41 PM
Ill definitley take that imperial gunner if it isnt too bad!

Amanaman
06-27-2001, 02:23 PM
Utinni! You got mail.

06-27-2001, 07:14 PM
You got mail

Sithblade
06-27-2001, 09:39 PM
I'm sure what I want is already gone, but Y'got mail http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

Amanaman
06-28-2001, 05:10 PM
You got more mail!