PDA

View Full Version : collection 4 sale

rebeltrader
05-04-2001, 02:03 PM
I am going to be selling the following collection for the highest price offered. I am getting out of collecting carded figs. Make an offer. All cards are MOC at least C8+. Do not waste my time about breaking up the set. It wont happen. This is a great opportunity for someone who is just starting to collect. Jim

please read the classified section rules thanks IOC

[This message has been edited by INFAMY OF CRETE (edited 05-04-2001).]

floppy_hat_jon
05-04-2001, 02:13 PM
Maybe if you were a little more rude, I'd be interested.

05-04-2001, 02:29 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhh. Your collection is SO interesting. Please can I buy it all right now? I'll give you one dollar per figure as most of these are clearanced or just suck.Whaddya say. If you reply nicely I'll bump that offer up to 1.25$ per figure.

05-04-2001, 04:38 PM
Rebeltrader,I Think the guidlines say you have to put a price on these items either as a whole collection or seperate.You must have a idea of what you want anyway,so post a price and see what happens.I might be interested if the price is right! Moose on the loose http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

INFAMY_OF_CRETE
05-04-2001, 04:54 PM
REBELTRADER if you want to to post a classified here you must indicate the price for each item or the lot. WE are not ebay and we don't sell things to the highest bidder. I'm deleting this post but will save it in adminstrative. If you want to repost with prices for the items you are welcomed to.

WE encourage you to read the guidelines that are listed in the mail box at the top of the front classified page.

THanks for oyur advance co-operation.