PDA

View Full Version : looking costumes

04-09-2001, 07:43 PM
if anybody has the following costumes please let me know:

Obi-Wan kenobi(would like to have the hair braid)

Darth Maul(would love to have that deluxe makeup kit with the skull cap.)

looking to get these at a reasonable price. Thanks.

-Matt

freemanlaw
04-10-2001, 07:08 AM
I don't have either of those. I hope you don't mind if I add a request, but while people are looking . . . I'm looking for:
Leia as Jabba's Prisoner costume
My wife wants it for Halloween. Anybody know where I could find one.
freemanlaw@netzero.net

[This message has been edited by freemanlaw (edited 04-10-2001).]

04-10-2001, 07:15 AM
i wish i could find one of those for my special lady as well http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

-Mattowan
MTFBWY

LandotheScoundrel
04-10-2001, 08:49 AM
I made one for my girlfriend, and I made myself a Bib Fortuna costume. Our costumes are perfect. I still have them, but I don't really want to part with them quite yet (I won a DVD player for Halloween, and I think we'll try our luck again this Halloween). I recommend making a wire frame bikini for your special lady, and then using paper mache and acrylic paint. Its really not that hard. I'll try and get the picture online so you can have something to work from. Good luck!

freemanlaw
04-13-2001, 03:07 PM
Lando - Thanks for the info. I hadn't thought of paper mache. I wondered what I would use for the gold. I'd appreciate a picture for some guidance.

LandotheScoundrel
04-17-2001, 09:51 AM
I just used acrylic gold, it gave the costume a cool antique look rather than a cheezy shiny gold. It was more accurate. I'll try to get the picture online, but I don't know how to link a picture into my reply. Anyone know?

freemanlaw
04-24-2001, 09:14 AM
Don't know how to link the picture, but feel free to email.
freemanlaw@netzero.net