PDA

View Full Version : I'm still missing...*sigh*

03-14-2001, 07:49 AM
Hi fellow collectors:

I still haven't found:

Aurra Sing
Saesee Tiin(which I have been waiting for since I heard an early rumor it was going to be made)
Amidala Theed

Anyone else still haven't found these?
Anyone care to help me here, if your stores have extras? (MOMC of course)

Thanks,
MosEspaGangsta

mousedroid
03-14-2001, 07:55 AM
This should probably be in the Classifieds section, but just to let you know, I just saw Amidala Theed and Saesee Tiin yesterday. I'll go look today and pick them up if they're still available. I have yet to see Aurra though.

03-14-2001, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousedroid:
This should probably be in the Classifieds section, but just to let you know, I just saw Amidala Theed and Saesee Tiin yesterday. I'll go look today and pick them up if they're still available. I have yet to see Aurra though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks a million. Let me know what you find. Then we can arrange something. I'm a carded collector, so MOMC figs would be great.

Again thanks a ton,
M.E.G.

PodRacer_X
03-14-2001, 11:13 AM
I'm missing Aura Sing as well.

Also I've never seen Chewie Mechanic, Bespin Leia, or Apprentice Maul (though I'm not losing any sleep over Maul).

jedicat
03-14-2001, 03:48 PM
I have yet to find:
Aurra Sing
Amidala Theed
Chewbacca Mechanic
Darth Maul Sith Apprentice

I have only seen the Plo Koon wave, minus these figures, at one Walmart. Every other store has not had anything new in weeks! http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/frown.gif

------------------
Stay on target...stay on target!!

03-14-2001, 07:26 PM
You guys think you got it bad, I live in Big George's hometown and Star Wars is not nearly as big here as you would think. My Targets and WalMarts have gotten nothing new in almost 2 months. I have never seen:
Scout Trooper
Plo Koon
Bespin Han
Bespin Leia
Chewie Mechanic
Seasee Tiin
Aurra Sing
IG-88
Theed Amidala
Maul Sith Apprentice
This sucks not being able to find anything I am seriously begginning to get bummed out. Can anyone help? PLEASE

mousedroid
03-14-2001, 07:33 PM
M.E.G., I picked up the last Saesee Tiin today for you, but no luck on the Theed Amidala. I'll look again tomorrow. Let me know if you're still interested in just the one figure. It might not be worth it to you to pay the shipping cost for just the one figure.

IG-22, I can probably help you out with Plo Koon and IG-88 at least, I have seen several of each recently.

Moderators, I move that this thread be moved to Classifieds since that's what it's turning into.

03-14-2001, 07:47 PM
I second that. Thanks, I have posted in classified and in trading several times and you are my first response-go figure. BTW, I obtained IG-88 in a trade, but I definately could use Plo Koon

Log
03-14-2001, 08:10 PM
If you still need Plo Koon IG-22 and you need Theed Amidala M.E.G., check out your local KB stores as the guys over at Action Figures Times' Instant Area Reports boards have found the Plo Koon and Theed Amidala waves at their respective KB stores.

KB charges $7.99 for POTJ but it might be worth it; should you two find the figs you need at KB that is.

------------------
"Last night, Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't ask out Lorraine he'd melt my brain."-George McFly

03-14-2001, 10:31 PM
I consider myself lucky and only need Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice).

03-15-2001, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousedroid:
M.E.G., I picked up the last Saesee Tiin today for you, but no luck on the Theed Amidala. I'll look again tomorrow. Let me know if you're still interested in just the one figure. It might not be worth it to you to pay the shipping cost for just the one figure.

IG-22, I can probably help you out with Plo Koon and IG-88 at least, I have seen several of each recently.

Moderators, I move that this thread be moved to Classifieds since that's what it's turning into.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*stealing from AOL*...YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!

THANKS,
M.O.E.

apokolips
03-15-2001, 10:18 AM
Yep, it really should be moved. SIM-SALA-BIM!!!

------------------
Burn Rourk (apokolips)
Moderator, collectstarwars.com forums; POTJ, Customizing, Films
apokolips@collectstarwars.com
See my custom figures at Wicked Force! (http://www.homestead.com/wickedforce)

jadesfire
03-15-2001, 04:59 PM
IG-22, I have helped others in CSW so just email me at: marajade@rebelscum.net and let me know what you still need, it's hard to tell from the posts and replies, basically I can help anyone, just email me...
I am going to WI Saturday ( I live in the U.P. of Michigan) so I am sure I can find what you need. I am sitting on a Chewie, Leia and Aurra now and can get the other wave at the local Kmart. Han bespin is about the only one I would have to hunt for.
LMK...

jadesfire
03-15-2001, 05:10 PM
oops, I have never posted here before and was reading the rules AFTER the post..the cost on the three I am sitting on is $7.07 (includes WI sales tax) My mother-in-law picked them up for me and didn't have a clue about price matching, if you live by a Target I can send you the receipt and maybe you can get the Walmart match, otherwise anything else is 6.21 (includes MI sales tax) as I always request the Wally world price match http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW; I am looking for a Queen Amidala with an ascesion gun if anyone has a spare...