PDA

View Full Version : need of vintage parts?

03-13-2001, 10:44 AM
Hello people, i have a group of vintage parts for sale. I do not know what some are so just ask if you need. i want to get these into collectors hands not dealers so ask if you need a part. Thank you

PeterJC34
03-13-2001, 11:08 AM
Madmind,

I am interested in this parts lot. What do you want for this lot? Let me know. Thanks.

PeterJC34
cunninpj@hotmail.com

BoneFett
03-13-2001, 02:33 PM
I also need the same gun for AT-ST that yodaman needs. If you have two please let me know. Thanks.

DMESS
03-13-2001, 03:45 PM
I need a Cloud car canopy.

coeli
03-13-2001, 05:01 PM
Do you have the top canon for a Y-wing? Also a wing cannon for a B-wing. LMK Ron Baumhardt coeli@home.com

yodaman
03-14-2001, 01:06 AM
Madmind - I need a small "L-shaped" gun for the top of an AT-ST "chicken walker" vehicle. The piece is very small (paper clip size), thin, and shaped like an "L". It just pops down into a hole so it can rotate. I'd give you a good price on this if it is available. Can you check for me? Thanks...

MacLeod
03-14-2001, 01:59 AM
I need a pair of vintage Y-wing nose guns. They look like the nose guns on the Target Y-wing where they go into the Y-wing's nose, but they're naturally much longer, and taper towards the end.
Let me know what you want for them if you have them.

[This message has been edited by Commander Antilles (edited 03-13-2001).]

Sithblade
03-14-2001, 03:23 AM
I could use the "seeker" training ball from the Millenium Falcon, saddle and reins from the Dewback, and the Escape Pod from the "Land of the Jawas" set, if you have them. PLMK http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

BoneFett
03-14-2001, 03:09 PM
Hey there,

I just acquired a vintage Sandcrawler, but its missing a few parts. I need the side door, the ladder, the battery cover and most importantly the elevator. I will pay genorously for these parts. Please LMK.

Dover
03-14-2001, 04:33 PM
you're probably getting sick of requests, but I need:
the reins for a tauntaun
windshield,bonnet and tail for a landspeeder (it's a mess!!)
Any clothing for a figure.

Ta http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

rmschneider104
03-15-2001, 01:45 AM
I, too, need the "seeker" training ball for the Faclon and the rope for the Death Star playset.

If you have any, please email me at rmschneider104@yahoo.com. Thanks!

03-15-2001, 10:54 AM
I have some of these, but I will take pics of this stuff and try to get it up by next week.

JMiller
03-16-2001, 12:04 PM
I still need a cloud car and landspeeder windshield, and the side guns of the AT-AT. The roof to the death star playset wouldn't hurt either.

JediTricks
03-18-2001, 11:57 PM
I'm closing this thread down because it doesn't follow the following BHC classifieds guidelines:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>All items listed must include an accurate description, indicating whether they are loose, carded or boxed, and what kind of wear, if any, they have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
and also...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>YOU MUST INDICATE A SALE PRICE FOR EACH ITEM LISTED. Failure to do so will result in the immediate deletion of the thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
"Whadda ya mean these aren't the droids I'm lookin' for? They look just like 'em!"

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

musasa
03-19-2001, 06:46 AM
JT is right, you do need to have detailed descriptions and a price list. However, as we encouraged you to open a thread in this section, I think we can give you a couple of days to get up the pics, before this thread is deleted.

Even if we do have to delete it, please keep in mind that you can post a new thread once you do have the pics and a price list.

If you don't know how much you should charge for each piece, might I encourage you to put this in the trade section instead. That way you can encourage various trade offers while meeting our guidelines.

------------------
Forum Moderator, BHC
musasa@collectstarwars.com
At night, when the urge is strongest and the thought of fresh brains is upon me, I transform into... Ewok Zombie!

musasa
03-20-2001, 06:10 PM
Sorry, madmind, you're going to need to supply more details and/or photographs here. I gave you a couple of days to put that info up. Feel free to start a new thread once you have the spare parts. I'm sure a lot of posters will be grateful for it. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
Forum Moderator, BHC
musasa@collectstarwars.com
At night, when the urge is strongest and the thought of fresh brains is upon me, I transform into... Ewok Zombie!