PDA

View Full Version : MOMC Darth Maul, Lobot,Orrimaarko,& Power Racing Speeder Bike FS,& 9 HG stickers.

RocketFett
03-11-2001, 11:21 AM
I have 4 MOMC .00 figures for sale, and a MIMB Power Racing Speeder Bike that I don't want anymore. All of them are MOMC/MIMB and undamaged bubbles and on .00 cards. The figures are Anakin Skywalker Tatooine .00 CTC Darth Maul Jedi duel .00 CTC, Lobot FF .00, and Orrimaarko FF .00. If anyone wants them please email me. I am asking $5.00 each, and $5.00 for the Speeder Bike. That's less than I paid for them. Shipping is $3.20. If you buy all three figures, or the Speeder Bike, shipping is still only $3.20, $5.00 with the figures and the bike. Insurance $.80 extra.

ALSO, I'm trying to make some closet room and I have some POTF2 figure cards and bubbles with the HG stickers undamaged and on the cards. They are listed below. If anyone wants them please let me know. I'd like to get whatever acceptable amount they sell for, if they do. Say $1.00 each, but I don't know if they sell at all without the figures so if anyone will please let me know this I'd appreciate it. The Proof of Purchase are missing on all of them, but the cards and bubbles are present and in good shape. All the HG stickers are undamaged. There is also a R2-D2 Orange Card and bubble, and a Boba Fett vs. IG-88 card and bubble with comic. Please email me if anyone wants them. I don't want to have to throw them away.

HG stickers on card with bubbles (no figures or pops):
4-LOM
Bossk
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Dengar
Jawa
Princess Leia Jabba's Prisoner
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Tusken Raider
------------------
Please visit my homepage at [URL=http://freeweb.pdq.net/nighthawk/starwars.htm]http://freeweb.pdq.net/nighthawk/starwars.htm

[This message has been edited by RocketFett (edited 03-23-2001).]

RocketFett
04-09-2001, 10:29 AM
Can't anyone take any of these off my hands? Someone must want some of them.

04-10-2001, 12:02 AM
You might have some trouble getting rid of a couple of your MOMC figs. The TRU's around where I live have pegs upon pegs of them marked down to $1.97. That may be why.

RocketFett
04-11-2001, 09:12 AM
Yeah I kinda knew that's why. It wouldn't bug me, except that I got them May 03rd when they first came out, for "acquaintences" on the net, and they backed out on them, and I can't take them back now. That's really irritating. Do they still have the .00 Maul Jedi duel and .00 Anakin Tat in stores? Maybe eventually I'll be able to get my money back out of them. I'm surprised no one collects the HG stickers. They're pretty cool.

------------------
Please visit my homepage at http://freeweb.pdq.net/nighthawk/starwars.htm Thanks.

04-11-2001, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah, well...the Darth Maul jedi dual. It's pretty odd. One KB in my area has none. The other KB has about 50 and they keep getting more...boxes of just that one. The TRU that i've been to is full of Darth Maul (tatooine), Orrimaarko, Lobot, Mon Mothma, and CTC Han. I don't know about anything else.

------------------
"No more rhyming....I mean it. Anybody wanna peanut?"

[This message has been edited by Fat Ty (edited 04-11-2001).]