PDA

View Full Version : Carded Figures and Boxed Vehicles etc....SALE!!

Broc
03-03-2001, 03:19 AM
Hi all,

PLEASE refer to my reply below and my email.

Joruscboath@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and any help would be very much appreciated.

May The Force Be With You,

Jorus C'boath

[This message has been edited by INFAMY OF CRETE (edited 03-03-2001).]

03-03-2001, 04:29 AM
My email is down at the moment so I have to post here.

First, I know one of our esteemed moderators is going to point this out, but the board's posting regulations require you to put your list and prices here.

I would be interested in buying some things you might have, namely your Biker Scouts (POTJ), your Death Star Troopers, and possibly much much more... http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
All your base are belong to us!

Log
03-03-2001, 05:02 AM
I'd be interested in some Freeze Frame figures.

I'm looking for the Hoth Soldier and Rebel Fleet Trooper on collection 1 cards and I'd be REALLY interested to see which collection 3 FF figures you have.

------------------
Sam Gerard-"Newman, what are you doing?"
Newman-"I'm thinking."
Sam Gerard-"Well think me up a cup of coffee and a donut with some of those sprinkily things on top will ya?"-The Fugitive

INFAMY_OF_CRETE
03-03-2001, 06:15 AM
Jorus,

FIRST, welcome to the site it looks as though you have just started posting here recently so I would like to welcome you.

With regards to your classified ad. Please refer to our guidelines for trading and classified guidelines, the mailbox on the opening page of either forum. We request that you post your items with a sale price here at the forums. I will have to close this thread however, I welcome you to reopen a new thread with your posted items.

Welcome again and good luck with your future trades.

[This message has been edited by INFAMY OF CRETE (edited 03-03-2001).]