PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Prototypes for sale

cfawcett
02-27-2001, 07:57 AM
Droids and Ewoks items. Produced and unproduced. Proof cards and carded figures. Prototype Droids Fett. Email me for list and prices.

Cj
chris@12back.com

musasa
02-27-2001, 08:35 AM
CJ - According to classified guidelines, you need to place your item and price list here. Thanks. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
Forum Moderator, BHC
musasa@collectstarwars.com
May the toys be with you...

cfawcett
02-27-2001, 08:40 AM
I do not wish to have a public listing of the items I have for sale or the prices. I don't understand why this rule is in place. People can email me and I will send a full list of items and prices. Why must I list them here?

Cj

musasa
02-27-2001, 09:00 PM
CJ - The reason we have the guidelines in place is to prevent auctioning, scalping, and misleading information. They're strict rules, yes, but they serve to protect BHC posters. Specifically, this is the rule in question:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>- All items listed must include an accurate description, indicating whether
they are loose, carded or boxed, and what kind of wear, if any, they have.
This information, as well as all other information about the items, must be
listed in the post itself. Do not include hyperlinks requiring readers to
jump to another website in order to read information about the items.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you mean well and are an honest person, but as your thread doesn't meet Classified Guidelines, I have to close it. I hope you can understand our reasoning.

------------------
Forum Moderator, BHC
musasa@collectstarwars.com
May the toys be with you...