PDA

View Full Version : moc Expanded Universe figures for sale!!!

Jeffrey_Correll
01-26-2001, 01:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I have the all of the expanded universe figures for sale except for one.They are all carded. They are all in C-9 or better condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost(3.20) or if your just going to open it I can send it in a padded envelope for less.

Princess Leia
from the dark empire Comics
has 2 very small scuffs on the front right under the word 3-d play scene.Other than that is perfect.
$8.00

Mara Jade
small crease on back side on the left corner and a 3 very small scrathc mark on vader's head. They don't break color.
$8.00

Grand Admiral Thrawn
mark under vader's eye about half an inch only noticable when card is tilted back and light hits it.
$8.00

Luke from Dark Empire comics
Can't see anything wrong with this one.If anything it's so minor I missed it.perfect bubble!
$8.00

Kyle Katarn
Looks very nice has some small white specks on back of card on the hangar part.Perfect bubble!
$8.00

Imperial sentinal
There's a small scuff mark on the right side of the card next to the imperail sentinal graphic.about an 8th of an inch long.
$10.00

Dark Trooper
super nice! the top left corner of the bubble has a crease on it.Not visable when you look at it straight on.Nice Card!
$10.00

I have about 150 other potf2 figures from 95-99. If you need something give me an email.

Thanks any question please email me at:
weepel@hotmail.com

Also(moderators) this is my first time posting a sale list, if have done anything wrong please let me know and i will try and correct it.

Thanks
"weepel99"

Jeff

BoneFett
01-26-2001, 04:07 AM
I want your Darktrooper.

Mikey_D
01-26-2001, 04:57 AM
I need your grand admiral thrawn and imperial sentinal. Let me know.

e-mail: mdavidson@corjen.com

Trev_Solo
01-26-2001, 11:00 AM
I'm interested in your Mara Jade fig...give me an e-mail! trevsolo@earthlink.net

Thank you,
Trevor

Jeffrey_Correll
01-26-2001, 11:02 AM
Well here is what I have left.All figures have been accounted for except kyle.
sorry!These went alot faster then I thought.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by weepel99 (edited 01-26-2001).]

Jeffrey_Correll
01-26-2001, 11:11 AM
I also just found a Clone emporer $8.00 on it as well. first message in my email inbox gets it.It has a small white speak on the vader graphic and some light scuffs on the back. Still a great figure.

weepel@hotmail.com

cohens4
01-26-2001, 11:46 AM
i am interested in your kyle katarn. can you also please send me a list of potf2 figs that you have.

thanks
stephen
cohens4@umdnj.edu

Jeffrey_Correll
01-26-2001, 12:36 PM
ok everything is accounted for. If any become available I will be sure and post it.
thanks,

Jefff