PDA

View Full Version : Otoh Gunga Diorama

ACPin
11-07-2002, 02:01 PM
images/icons/cool.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/smile.gif
Otoh Gunga (http://acpinlego.homestead.com/OtohGunga.html)
http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/OtohGunga_z0_15_multi.jpg

Darth_Shaun
11-07-2002, 06:29 PM
All I can say is.....WOW.
Motivates me to get something goin.....

THj
11-07-2002, 09:31 PM
WOW. Another GREAT diorama. images/icons/grin.gif
Been kind of busy lately, haven't you, ACPin? Good job.

THj

Quigonbyebye
11-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Ditto! That's amazing! How long did it take you?

ACPin
11-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Thanks all for the compliments! images/icons/smile.gif

This was done in about a week on and off during the spare time at night. Once the design of the bubble was stable, it was just a matter of creating the scenery to complement it! images/icons/cool.gif

For more pics just click on the title above the pic.

11-10-2002, 06:00 PM
wow
just wow. looking at that makes me think of how stupid I really am when I build little dinky type customs

Depmode
11-15-2002, 11:17 PM
thats pretty dope.

ACPin
11-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by clonesupthewazzu:
wow
just wow. looking at that makes me think of how stupid I really am when I build little dinky type customs<font size="2" face="arial">You gotta start somewhere. Better yet come up with a diorama that will complement your customs! images/icons/smile.gif

Originally posted by Depmode:
thats pretty dope.<font size="2" face="arial">Oh really? How about showing us something better that you did! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Darth_Mahler
11-15-2002, 11:57 PM
Very awesome. I love to see dioramas like this.

Anyone see the Arena diorama in the new club catalog that Scum posted on the front page? Pretty sweet... images/icons/grin.gif

Victor_Von_Doom
11-27-2002, 06:11 PM
That is so cool! Good job!

mxrbobnd
12-04-2002, 10:16 AM
Hey ACPin, that is awesome! Just like all your work though. Do you leave all your creations bulit or do you take them apart after a little while? Also, if you do keep them all bulit, where do you keep them all?

Darth_Big_Boy
12-04-2002, 05:47 PM
WOW!!! indeed!!!

ACPin
12-05-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by mxrbobnd:
Hey ACPin, that is awesome! Just like all your work though. Do you leave all your creations bulit or do you take them apart after a little while? Also, if you do keep them all bulit, where do you keep them all?<font size="2" face="arial">If I only had the space, I'd probably have them displayed as built. That's why I take a lot of pics (much more than what I show) so that I have a reference on how each work was done.

The only pieces that I leave built are the core models of the diorama which I store in boxes. In this case, only the bubble is still left built intact.

mxrbobnd
12-05-2002, 02:08 PM
That's sad you don't have a place to save your work. They are truely amazing. I will be starting work on an Endor diaroma soon. Still in the process of getting everything I need together. It will be kind of like yours, but I'm going to have a hanger as well. This isn't Star Wars related, but I am also putting a huge Harry Potter Diorama together as well. I just baught the last peice to get it started, the electric train set that I will use to rebuild the Hagwarts Express will to make it drive around the entire set. Should be sweet if I do it right! images/icons/grin.gif

Keep up the great work and keep those pices coming!

Davin - mxrbobnd

Kris
12-05-2002, 03:19 PM
be sure to post pics davin

mxrbobnd
12-05-2002, 03:40 PM
They will be right up when complete! images/icons/grin.gif

12-08-2002, 05:52 PM
Really nice, but did you really make all of those "bubbles" or did you copy and paste?