PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got em' all?

ezehogan
10-16-2002, 12:01 AM
Does anyone out there actually have ALL of the SW Lego sets?

I only have the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Slave I, AT-ST, Imperial Shuttle, and Snowspeeder.

I think the lego sets are really great and all, but I cannot get too involved in the line. To me it takes place behind 4 inch, 12 inch, and action fleet, so I only get the occasional set.

Who out there actually has the dedication to put these costly additions in your collection?

Darth_Mahler
10-16-2002, 12:38 AM
I have all of the Original Trilogy LEGO sets. The only one lacking right now is the UCS Yoda, but I don't count that one. Out of all the OT regular LEGO sets, I can proudly say that I have every one of them.

This includes:

-Millennium Falcon
-Darth Vader's TIE/Y-wing
-X-wing
-A-wing
-B-wing with Rebel control center
-Slave 1
-Imperial Shuttle
-Snowspeeder
-TIE Fighter
-AT-ST
-Droid Escape
-Ewok Attack
-Luke Skywalker w/2 Scout troopers and Speeder Bikes
-Final Duel 1 & 2
-Bespin Cloud Car
-Luke and Obi-Wan w/Landspeeder
-Desert Skiff

And even thought it's not OT, I do have the Mos Espa Podrace. I thought this one was just too cool. I couldn't pass it up.

And I plan to get these once they arrive in 2K3:

-3 New Jabba's Palace sets
-TIE Bomber
-T-16 Skyhopper
-AT-TE (even though it's not OT)

I also have the UCS:

-X-wing
-TIE Interceptor
-Rebel Blockade Runner
-And hopefully I can acquire the big daddy of the Star Destroyer. images/icons/wink.gif

That about all for now, but I will continue to buy as they continue to come. images/icons/smile.gif

[ 10-16-2002, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Jango-Matt ]

ten_pin
10-16-2002, 06:55 AM
The only one I don't have is the Maul bust. My UCS Naboo fighter has shipped and I pre-ordered the Star Destoyer.

Chuckles
10-16-2002, 08:45 AM
I have probably 95% or more of all the SW Lego sets so far. That includes all system sets with the exception of the Gungan Sub(which never did anything for me), all technic sets, all USC sets with exception of the X-Wing(still working on trying to get this one). I also have the Yoda and Maul bust. This weekend I will be picking up the Rebel Blockade Runner and Republic Gunship at Legoland at the MOA. Also later this month I will pick up the SE Naboo Fighter and hopefully in the latter part of next month, I will get the UCS Star Destroyer at the MOA.

The nice part is, I have every single one of the sets built and displayed in our spare bedroom since its the only room my wife will allow anything Star Wars related to go. But I cant complain since I do get a whole room to myself. images/icons/grin.gif

Diddly_Squat
10-16-2002, 11:09 AM
I'd say that I am missing about 10% of the collection. The only UCS set I have is the Yoda. I have all the Episode 2 sets. Almost all of the OT and Ep. 1 sets. images/icons/smile.gif

MarkG
10-16-2002, 04:29 PM
I have all the standard Original Trilogy and Episode I sets, but didn't bother with the UCS sets. (too expensive)

I only have 2 of the AOTC kits at the moment.

THj
10-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Other end of the spectrum...
Instead of lacking 10%, I may have 10%. But what I have is great, and I'm really looking forward to 2003's offerings. They're just getting too expensive for me. images/icons/frown.gif

THj

faith4ever
10-20-2002, 05:12 AM
I've got even less than 10% I'd gather...

Only have the TIE Fighter, AT-ST, the Luke w/2 Spdrbike set thing, the Landspeeder, and Slave I. I'd like the Shuttle, but can't even find one full priced locally anymore.
What I REALLY want though is that UCS Star Destroyer. I just can't convince myself the like it enough to shell out the three bills for it.

10-20-2002, 08:34 AM
I have -

Landspeeder
Slave 1
Tie fighter
X-Wing (Is being sent to me)
Vaders Tie Fighter and Y-wing
Imperial Shuttle
Twin pod cloud car
AT-ST
Speederbike set
Skiff
Jedi Durel 1 & 2
Ewok attack

Am after the last few OT sets. Not going to bother with EP2 or 3 as it just gets too expensive.

How on earth can you possibly collect all the legos plus figures and 12 inch? Can the guys who say they have pretty much all the legos care to explain? Did you rob a bank, win lotto or are you a doctor or something? images/icons/grin.gif

othertoe
10-22-2002, 12:28 AM
Clearance sales my friend and alot of luck. I have most of the legos only missing the x-wing out of the classic, EpI & EpII.
I don't have the UCS w-wing or tie yet but I did get the yoda and I'm only missing 5 12" figs Bespin luke, R2-D2 & C3PO 2-pack, Ep1 C-3po, 2nd anakin with helmet, and the Euro Han. On the 3 3/4 all I'm really missing is a skiff. My only Problem these days is finshing off my galoob stuff and finding more room for it all.

ten_pin
10-23-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Red 5 Aussie:
How on earth can you possibly collect all the legos plus figures and 12 inch? Can the guys who say they have pretty much all the legos care to explain? Did you rob a bank, win lotto or are you a doctor or something? images/icons/grin.gif [/QB]<font size="2" face="arial">Well, 1st off, I do have a pretty good job. Secondly, I buy 1 or 2 sets per month as they come out. Most of them aren't that much. There are a few that kinda $$$ and I try to get those on clearance. The star destroyer is very expensive but my wife and I are splitting that for my christmas. I've been collecting for awhile so spread out over time it's not all that much. I do also have a full set of carded figs from POTF2 through now and all the loose vintage figures from the movies (no potf, droids, or ewoks). I've been collecting those since 1977 as a kid so again, it's pretty spread out.

Using the collection engine here, plus adding in the stuff that I have that's not listed there, my collection is somewhere in the $10k range. Most of that has been in the past 8 years or so but some is from my childhood stuff. So maybe $1k per year, averaged out. That's less than $100/month. I don't think that's all that bad.

Philip_Wise
10-24-2002, 08:22 PM
I have all of them x 2, some more. One that has not been opened, and at least one of each has been assembled.

BigDumbWookiee
10-24-2002, 08:54 PM
I have all of the system sets, but just a few technic, and one UCS (Yoda)