PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM MINIFIGS!!!!!!

07-12-2002, 03:01 PM
SOMEONE HELP ME FIND CUSTOM MINIFIGS FOR SALE LIKE MACE WINDU!!!! AND DONT SAY BRICKLINK CAUSE THERE IS NONE!!!!

Cosmic_Cow
07-12-2002, 03:46 PM
Well by the looks of all those caps you got there, there's an emergency or something. images/icons/grin.gif J/K!

For Mace, there are two things you can do, There actually is a guy on BrickLink who makes amazing custom minifigs, he's in the USA and the shop name is, CUSTOM MiniFigures ETC. I tried to link it for you but the link didn't work. Supposedly he does do custom requests. He may already have a Mace, i'm not sure. There is an awesome Lando minfig on there. Check his "minifig gallery" or the heading "Minifigs: Other" on the left for pictures of his work.

The other thing you could do is make one yourself. It's worth it in my opinion. All you would really need is a Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan figure for body parts and the Tie Fighter Pilot has a brown head. Just use a Sharpie marker for the face. I made my own, and I think it looks pretty cool for my first custom.

Well, I hope I helped the dilemma somewhat...

ObiShawn
07-12-2002, 09:37 PM
I bought one that this shop made. Not bad. The only complaint I have is they painted a yellow head brown when they could have used the tie pilot brown head. I ordered parts on Bricklink and I think I'll do my own custom. They really did a good job with the rest, but you can tell the head is painted, that just bugs. I'd reccommend them.

07-22-2002, 02:02 PM
Heres an auction where you can get a custom Grand Admiral Thrawn by none other than myself.

Click here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1752372751&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1)

If anybody is interested in any other customs, I can do requests, I may or may not be able to do them however. My email is pc_killer_1010@yahoo.com

Here is my brickshelf gallery (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=21399)

[ 07-22-2002, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: -Static_Z- ]

Yoda_Style
07-22-2002, 08:39 PM
I'm sorry but no one is gonna pay $10 for a Lego fig, custom or not. Unless the person is an EU psychopath.

07-23-2002, 08:48 AM
I'm thinking of a custom Mace from my new purple saber(got it from ebay then foud out my sis ter had it from a Harry Potter set oh well it is lost anyways)

07-28-2002, 06:21 PM
which harry potter set?